Chp 1

In a galaxy far far away, you lived on a beautiful planet named Fantasm. YN is the keeper of the lands around you. She is gorgeous, with silver eyes, red and white ombre hair, brown skin, and diamonds planted all over her body. The people of the land came in all shades; sizes; with pastel hair; silver or orange eyes; and gems implanted in their skin. The land was captivating, the people were peaceful. You were roaming the halls of the palace one day and saw Jungkook. You honestly had a crush on him for the longest time and asked if he wanted to go on an adventure. 

You always went alone but wanted company today

You always went alone but wanted company today. He was stunning with tattoos on his arm, a lip ring, pastel blue hair, and black obsidian gems embedded in his skin. He seemed reluctant at first as he was shy but eventually, he said yes. You two run to the large double doors that lead to your colorful world. Feet crumple through the dark blue grass and the pink, white, and red weeping willows brush your skin as you walk through the forest. It is hot today and the sun is blaring as the two of you walk to the lake to cool off. You ask him how he's doing. He sighs and tells you fine and thanks you for bringing him with you today. 

He's the quiet type so you have to prod him for questions as he stares at the magenta lake

He's the quiet type so you have to prod him for questions as he stares at the magenta lake. You look at him, " What are you thinking about Jungkook?" He laughs, " Do you ever think of life outside of here?" You grab his hand, "You forget, I am a warrior and often leave to scope out and destroy the threats to the land... You are more than welcome to accompany me if you want." He sighs, "Oh yeah, I guess one day. Do we have to go when there's a war going on? Everything has been so peaceful lately." You beam, "No, we can go anytime you are ready. I'm wondering why a muscular guy like you hasn't come out with us to fight, from time to time." 

He throws rocks into the water, " I just never thought of it yn. I enjoy staying close to home, though I crave adventure... Who wants to battle other worlds anyway?" You gape at him in astonishment, "I'm the best there is, I can protect you. I won't force you to come out, however, we can explore more. Let me know whenever you're ready. " He clears his throat, "Do you want to go for a swim?" You smile, " Sure." You two remove your white clothes, and you stare at his back full of black gems. You gasp under your breath, fuck. He turns around, and his cheeks flush red immediately seeing you in your underwear.