Ch 4

You get startled and try to run but your feet are stuck to the ground. Your body starts to slump over slightly and the figure comes around to the front, you can't make out who is it as it looks blurry. He picks you up with one hand, leaving you almost breathless. He mumbles something but you can't hear the words when you're awakened by a knock on the door. You were gasping when you got there and nearly collapse when you opened it.

 Jungkook rushes to hold you up, "baby, are you ok?" His eyes were wide with worry, waiting for your answer. He carries you to the couch and sits down with you straddling his lap. He rubs your back and tells you just breathe. When you come back from your bewildered state, you sigh deeply, " I- you ruined my dress, Jungkook." He laughs, "YN." You kiss his neck, "I was having a bad dream..."

He holds your hips, "I'm here now, it's ok." You smile at him and stare into his eyes, "Thank you. I... Should we go? Hey, why are you matching my colors?" He wiggles his eyebrows, "I thought it would be cute." He tickles you, "come on for the surprise." The two of you walk hand in hand and he leads you to the lake. You smile, "but we've been here before." He tells you we're almost there. Moments later you see a picnic set up right under the red weeping willow tree. 

You squeeze his hand, "Is this for me?" He bites his lip, "Do you like it?" "I love it

You squeeze his hand, "Is this for me?" He bites his lip, "Do you like it?" "I love it." The breeze whips through your hair while you eat and drink. You finish and lay down to stare at the clouds, it was such a peaceful afternoon. Your eyes close as the sun beams over you guys. He asks if you want to go swimming and you say yes but didn't bring anything to swim in. He says that doesn't matter, it's not like you haven't seen each other naked.

 He says that doesn't matter, it's not like you haven't seen each other naked

 You laugh, "this picnic was an excuse to just get nude." Your toes touch the cool magenta water before you two go deep enough to plunge in. The sun peaks in and out of the clouds, and your red and white hair flows through the water as you swim under. You see his muscular frame is swimming right next to you, and you smile and blow him kisses. Coming up for air while Jungkook is still underneath.

 Coming up for air while Jungkook is still underneath