Ch 2

The more you moan, the more he thrusts, it flashes forward to Jks' future, one where you are not in it. The premonitions of his fate became worse... You are unable to move. You see he does go to fight with you, but he gets heavily wounded, your body becomes limper, and your fingernails start to grow into claws. At this point, you are still moaning, but have no control over the claws. He continues to thrust, and you slice along his chest. 

He screams and stops, "YN." He slaps your face a couple of times to awaken you from your trance. It doesn't work right away, "YN." He slaps you hard and you slowly come back. The blackened eyes slowly fade back to silver. Jungkook stares at you, frozen in shock. You look at his chest, "I- I'm sorry." His wounds are already starting to heal, "Um, what the fuck was that?" You get teary-eyed, "I tried to tell you earlier but you insisted." He smiles, "I'm ok but please explain." "Fine, when I have sex, I can see things..." "Things like what?" 

You tussle his hair, "My partner's life... I can see everything like-"  He slumps over, "WHAT?!" You place your hands on his shoulder, "The more aroused I become, the more I can see. Their beginning, childhood, present, future and..."  You shift, "If the visions become violent, I start to morph into my warrior form." He pulls out of you, "But... wait... Really, what did you see?" Sighing, "Kookie, please... I don't want to talk about it right now." He gets angry, "It's my life though, I deserve to know." 

You stare at him, "This is exactly why I didn't want to fuck you... Why do you want to know? I- I didn't see your ending."  "YN, just tell me." You groan, "Ok... see a future where we don't end up together. You finally went to war with me," you cry out, "you got severely hurt in battle. Everything started to get blurry when you slapped me."  

Expressionless stares are across his face, "You have to say something." He chews on his tongue, "So... you can see how I die." "Yes but we would have to go until I climax, you might have more than a couple of scratches that time." He sighs, "This is a lot... I should go home." You offer to walk with him after you two get dressed. You apologize to him and explain that it has always been like this. 

You tell him if he's willing to come with you tomorrow. You guys can do other things. He grumbles, "I'm curious, I want to know how I die but If it hurts us, I want to avoid it" You scoff,  "Kookie, most of my partners stopped when the claws come out. I don't think want to see yours." He sighs, "We can tie you up or something, try not to get an orgasm..." You nudge him, "What the fuck, how do you expect me not to cum? Especially with your size." He laughs, "I love when you scream my name. I have a stupid question."

 You shake your head, "Yes, I'm listening." "Why can't you see your future when you touch yourself?" You laugh, "I'm only able to see when I connect with another being. I don't know how to explain, kind of like a projector, a remote, a gateway!?!?" He touches your red and white hair, "I didn't get to finish, do you want to come inside?" You shake your head no. He says, "If we use protection... maybe, to block the visions." 

"We have jewels on all of our visible body parts... Besides, you don't think I've tried that already. You should rest if you are coming with Joonie and I tonight to work." Jungkook drags you into his house, "I'll be quick... Do not moan, try to stay silent." Laughing, "It is not a good idea. We can figure this out another day. I have to go." He looks at you with large eyes, "Look at you, the warrior scared of a little bit of sex.!?" 

"Fuck off, It's not like that at all. You see what happened a few minutes ago. Besides, your stupid ass wanted to come home because it was too much for YOU." He picks you up, "Prove it." Staring into his eyes, "Try holding my wrist down." He kisses you, flicking his tongue against yours. He puts you down to remove your clothes and he takes off his shorts, "If I go fast maybe that will stop the visions from coming. It's a win-win  situation."