Spoilers for Upcoming Marcanne Story

A/n: Hey everybody! Hope y'all are doing fine and well. This is an announcement about my new story that will be coming out soon. I'd like to give you guys a heads up about what the story is going to be about. I'm not sure how long it will take for me to post the first chapter because I'm busy with work and school. Though, I want to surprise you guys because why the heck not. You deserve it. This will be like a trailer but with words only. I'm not going to spoil who said what, so you guys can figure it out yourselves hehe. Without further to do, enjoy :)

.
.
.
.
.

Cursed (Marcanne)

Twenty-three year old Anne Savisa Boonchuy is a well known devoted hero in all of Amphibia. She completes important missions for the King of Newtopia to earn a spot as a high rank God Knight. One specific mission leads her to fall in love with the person she has to kill. And that person has a deadly curse.

—————————————

"A lot has changed about you Anne. You're no longer yourself."

"You need to be way stronger than anybody else, ya hear? You have magic in you, and that means you need to extend it further. Practicing helps you become better..."

"Don't let her touch you!"

"I remember you."

"Well, do you want to be friends with me?"

"Just get it done and over with! We don't have all day!"

"You're the only person who understands me."

"Everyone is afraid of me."

"There's a way to lift the curse, but it'll result in death."

"Get away from her!"

"Don't worry Marcy. We'll figure this out together."

"Are you jealous of her?"

"I miss you, mom and dad."

"I resent you because you stole her attention from me!"

"Don't do this Anne. P-please..."

————————————

A/n: Andddd here's a pic of what Anne Savisa Boonchuy is going to look like in the story which will be posted with the rest of my other drawing in the prologue.

A/n: Ain't she badass guys?