Chapter 3

TW: Swearing, mention of graffiti, mention of smoking, Remus

Creative Writing wasn't as bad as Virgil thought it would be, but, that's how most things were anyway.

His anxiety tended to make things way worse than they already were any chance it got.

Roman.. Roman was something for sure.

He wasn't out-right evil or something stupid like that, no, he acted nice and polite.

Okay, 'polite' as in he stared over Virgil's shoulder while Virgil drew some scribbles on his desk, and 'polite' as in flirted the first chance he got.

To be fair, Virgil did flirt back in response, but he was just being himself.

Who knew if Roman was being himself.

But one things for sure, Remus wasn't lying when he said Roman was extroverted. Virgil could never.

He looked back at the taller brunet that shoved his-- not at all damaged, no sarcasm-- pencil case into his bag roughly.

Pausing, he let Roman catch up to him as Virgil began walking to the school playground, which was not as childish as it sounded.

The core queers found a tree in the back corner of the park which they could climb-- or, Remus decided to climb and show everyone else how to climb-- and they claimed it as their certified hang out spot.

Sure, some assholes still passed by and decided to be horrifically annoying, but, anyone that didn't want to be a nusiance left them alone to their spot.

As they walked, Roman with a little bounce in his step that Patton had, Patton had just a bit more of it, Virgil practically dragging his feet on the ground. His shoes were worn down enough to not make those annoying squeaky noises.

While they were about 4 corridors away from exiting the building, Virgil felt his phone vibrate from his pocket.

"Hold up" He said while moving to the walls, letting the other hungry students that didn't bring their own food rush to the cafeteria without having to avoid him or Roman.

Thankfully, the Royal twin stopped and pinned himself against the dirty wall too.

Virgil decided not to tell Roman the horror stories of what his back was be touching.

He unlocked his phone and double tapped on the notification on the group chat.

Ratman: Roman w V

Teachernerd: Is Roman with Virgil?*

God, if Logan wasn't somehow translating every sentence Remus said Virgil wouldn't know half the abbreviations Remus used.

He quickly typed back, not wanting to keep his actual friends waiting.

A hundred years needed to pass before he started to consider calling Roman and actual friend, or, until Roman proved he wasn't an asshole, somehow.

Me: yep, why?
Me: im bringing him to our spot, should i not?

As big of a deal he's made with his anxiety, his friend group helped with it, so, he didn't really panic over having to ask stupid questions.

If he had to ask multiple times or if the awnser seemed ovious then he'd just be slightly embarrassed.

Dadton: We were thinking to meet by the library first.
Dadton: Lo has a book to pick up & Roman doesn't know about the library yet

The library wasn't too far away, though it was in the opposite direction, right by the music/theater/acting hall.

The school used it as way too many things.