Chapter 6

TW: slur, mention of anxiety, mention of panic attacks, mention of murder/massacre

Roman put on a red T-shirt with a gold-ish pattern on, followed by grey pants and white-red shoes.

The loosely tucked the shirt in, giving it an almost baggy-slash-puffy kind of look to it before grabbing his backpack and throwing it on, ignoring the mess he had made of his room.

While he usually kept it clean, he now had pieces of ripped paper with scribbled words on it that he had copied from the websites.

His brightly decorated laptop was open on his bed, black screen right now but if it was on you'd see some paused video of someone describing their anxiety.

No, he didn't know why he was already doing this much, but, even if it wasn't for Virgil, it was a good thing to know in general, for others.

In case he ever accidentally saw someone having a panic attack or something, or if he became friends with another person that had anxiety.

And, another bonus! He could act out characters with anxiety better if he ever landed a role as one of them!

Roman as... Evan Hansen! For example, he has social anxiety, and now, Roman knew how to act out anxiety much better than he used to.

So, even if things with Virgil don't work out terrifically, he didn't waste that time he spent learning.

Learning, and learning until he forgot about his homework and had to speed-run it very messy because he really, really didn't want to get off on a worse foot than he already did.

And his speed-run took longer than it would've in his past school's, whatever was written out on the page Roman first had to spend 5 to 10 minutes first figuring out what the hell it meant, then solve it most likely wrong.

The group chat he was thrusted into thankfully all asked Logan for answers on what Logan could give, as they didn't have all share their classes.

Patton and Janus dragged Virgil into another group chat for sociology, apparently, Roman got that much from Patton's very chatty chatting.

Janus participated a good amount while Virgil barely did at all.

It sucked, but oh well, it wasn't like Roman could force him anyway.

Anyhow, when he did finish and throw all his books and notebook into his bag, he draped it on his back and ran as quickly as he could to meet his brother at the front door.

Remus was already waiting for him while playing something on his phone, either that or watching something horizontally.

He had a bright green mixed black hoodie with his sleeves pulled up, dirty black straight pants, filled with spots of dirt and gravel and what not else, seriously, if he looked hard enough Roman could probably even find glitter on there.

Their dad was very much asleep from having the night shift as his regular job, which must suck.

Remus already got used to that, and of course once Roman arrived he began asking questions, which now he knew the answer to.

Night shift as regular job. Pretty simple.

Roman gave a quick apology for being late, though he doubted his brother cared as long as they didn't miss their bus.

Both twins rushed to the station, Roman calling to see if they missed their bus, they didn't.

It took the bus only about a minute or less to arrive, the Royal twins seemingly just barely catching it in time.