Chapter: 'SOMEONE FROM HIS PAST.'

"Aokito,step outside...I'll let you make new friends.''

Young Aokito's shyness and worry engulfed her once again and made her want to stay more in the house.

"Sorry Haru but please understand your sister can't go. She's too afaid of the outside.''

"Okasan...''

Haru looked at his concerned mom and back at his afraid sister who's clinging to her mother's side and walked down the flight off stairs. But before disappearing out of sight he took one last glance at her and walked away, even if he does that usual poker face,inside he's sooo worried on what may happen if his sister grows up without friends

"Mama...I want to play too but...''

As tears fall down the eyes of the innocent young girl,her mother embraced her ever so gently...

"Aoki-chan,You know you're smart right?''

Not releasing her grip from her mother's arms the little girl nodded in response.

"Very good...now tell me.'' ,added the mother rubbing her back.

"...Are you still a baby to cry this many tears?''

Finally releasing,Aokito looked into her mother's eyes and tried to get together.

"N-no...I'm a *sniff* b-big girl.''

"Very good and?'' ,Her mother answered holding her hand gently to re-assure her.

"Bih-big girls....Don't *hic* cry...'' She said,drying of her tears

"Good girl. Hush now, I'll prepare the bath and we can play there ok?''

"Honto? A-arigato okasan...''

A while has passed and Haruka returned home from a day with Makoto.

"Tadaima.''

"Okaeri Haruka...''

His grandmother and father greeted him with a smile as he returned home,noticing his mother and sister not around he questions where they are.

"They're in the tub playing.'' ,answered Haruka's grandmother

Haruka understood what happened and rushed to the bathroom to see Aokito in a swimsuit and the mom sitting on a stool holding an inflatable mackerel in hand.

"Okaerinasai'',Greeted Aoki who's now holding the mackerel.

Nodding in response to his sister's greetting he rushed to his mom

"Mom,Makoto and I played today and asked me if I can join the swim team.''

Haruka's straight forwardness about the topic caught the father and grandmother's atention and came in the bathroom too.

"You mean the swimclub here in iwatobi? That sounds fun since you love swimming.''

"But Dad, I did'nt agree with mako.''

"Why not?'' ,his mother interrupted ''He must've said something to you that could've convince you.''

"Well...'' Haruka looked at his sister who's waiting for his answer. "In the end he did say it was meaningless if he joined the swimming club without me,so I...''

"Ah...''

In an almost quiet voice Aokito caught all of their attention.

"Who's Mako?''