Chapter: 'IDENTICAL'

"M-Makoto?''

Wait...is it really him? The brunette? His long-life childhood friend is him?! It seems like it...they look so close.

Why did'nt she thought of this before...the way he told her about her eyes being identical to his best friend,it all makes sense!

Quickly she ran down the stairs and opened the door,although since it was a clear bright summer morning a ray of sunlight beated down coming in the door

"IYaa!''

As soon as the sunlight reached her eyes she backed away from the door and collapsed on the floor covering her face...

"Ite...water....where?''

Bumping into random objects while blindly making her way to the sink she washed her face and moisturized it with the water clming down the faucet.

As she wiped her face she slowly glanced at the door and thought if it's really okay to chase after them with her in that condition...

"Niggah idc....I have nothing else to do anyway~''

She swiftly grabbed a pair of shades and her handmade mask from the pocket of her luggage and dove off into the direct heat of the sunlight...luckily she brought a big water jug with her to re-hydrate...

in her thoughts she told herself words of encouragement.

'I can do this...This is'nt my first time'

。。。。。。。。

"Would you like to go to this new sushi restaurant (branch) down the corner after school Haru?  I  heard it's the new talk of the town so I guess food there is delish~''

"I would rather swim...''

"Aw~ but I heard they have a new addition to the menu too! Spicy Saba I think?''

Haru paused and walked a little faster than Makoto and that made him giggle.

"M-maybe just for a while...''

Meanwhile not far from them behind is Aoki following them like some weird stalker guy with shades and a mask under that big hood of hers carrying a weird tumblr filled with water,she knows their school...it's in the name of their club.

'Iwatobi Swim Club'

"Wait...it sounds like that other club I heard from that are school for rich people..hmm....I forgot it's name though...'' Aoki talked to herself in her thoughts

After a while of following the two companions to school, slowly the group of students increased until she was infront of the school....She saw her brother and what presumed to be Makoto talk to 2 lowerclassmen before finally entering the premises

"WAIT JUST A MINUTE SWEETHEART."

a gentle but demanding voice made her stop going all the way in the school's gate...

"May I see your student I.D card?''

It was the security guard of the school....she does'nt look familiar and she's not wearing a uniform hence making his attention drawn to her..

"You're not from here are you? You're not wearing a uniform....nor have an I.D''

The guard started to circle her and observed from head to toe,he noticed the mask and thought maybe the kid is doing good for nothing stuff but she IS a girl...it's not common for a girl to commit crime in Iwatobi.

"Or....are you here to enroll?''

Still speechless,Aoki removed the mask covering her chin up to a part of her nose that almost covers up her eyes...shaking she replied