THE GAME

HEY!!!! Thanks sooo much i finaly got 5 votes!!!!!!! I was so happy i decided to update. I hope this is more then usual. Read Angel4's stories if you like truth or dare with Cullens or  you like vampire stories! Also I am hoping to update a new story that is very similar to her Vampire story! Also if I don't upload soon happy Easter! I will be going to church on Easter and some of the days of the tridium, so I will be very busy. For everyone that is Jewish happy Passover I belive that is the 19. SOO Happy holidays!

THE GAME

Edward's P.O.V

"Okay rules are simply

1: Nothing to expose us or the wolves

2: No one gets killed or kills someone or something else

3:No using your powers

and 4: HAVE FUN!" Emmett anounced to all.

"Wait if Edward can't use his power then wouldn't I have to use mine to block us all?" My sweet Bella asked.

"Ummm scratch that you can use powers." Emmett said.

"Okay so how does Truth or Dare work?" Alexis asked.

"Well-" Emmett started but Jasper cut him off.

"You will figure it out as we go."

"Okay" was her simple answer.

"Who is going first?" Emmett asked.

" Me." I said. This is soo going to get back at him for wanting to play.

"Fine Eddie boy. You start." He said.

" Okay Emmett Truth or Dare?" I asked a evil grin on my face.

"ARE YOU INSANE!!! DARE!!!" Emmett screamed.

"Okay," I whispered in his ear, "I dare you to push Alice off a cliff."

"WHAT!" He screamed. "I mean what no Jasper's gonna kill me!" He whispered.

"Sorry." I said simply. So we ran up to La Push, where we are now allowed due to Renesmee and Bella, and  went to the highest cliff. Everyone's thought wierd.