Chapter 13

This will be terrible but sorry I am sick and it is half past 1 am!!!!!! 

Chapter 13

Alexis's POV

____________________________________________________________

"Hey baby." Alec said trying to slap my butT as we got out of the room.

"I spun around and grabbed his hand and slapped him. Suddenly I couldn't see anything. Oh crap! Alec's Power! Wait could Bella help? 'EDWARD! HELP ME AND BRING BELLA!' I mentallyscreamed. I felt my self being lead somewhere and smelled the forest. Okay he doesn't want to beexposed.

Suddenly I smelt the smell of carmel. Seth!

"SETH!" I screamed out and heard running. I felt a armS slip around me and was waiting for the sparks. wait that isn't Seth. That's Alec!

"A-Alexis?  I heard Seth sounding hurt. "I thought we were together? I can't believe this!"

Suddenly I got my seeing back and saw Bella and Edward there and ran after the long gone Seth as I heard Alec say, "AHH CRAP WEREWOLF!!!" And run.

I run 

run

run

I finally see him in a small clearing that he was sitting in laying down.

I couldn't see him like this.

"Seth?" 

"GO AWAY! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" He said with anger but I could tell it hurt him to say that.

"Seth it-"

"Save it! I don't want excuses from why you were with another man!" With that I fell to the ground sobbing. Seth ran towards the Cullen house.

_______________________________________

SORRY I KNOW IT WAS CRAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u want comment and tell me how terrible it was!

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

&

V

O

T

E

4 FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Alexis