Chapter 11

Sorry about taking so long. I couldn't think how i wanted this story to go. Thanx to my bff Raska (aka Morgan) i choose. I want 5 votes and or comments from different people and i will continue because my other story is in high demand. If you haven't read it u should! PLEASE???? Alot of people seem to like it and it is uploaded almost every day! BREAKING DAWN TRAILER IS OUT AND R>PAZ KISSED TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Chapter 11

____________________

He still hadn't looked at me. Good.

"Put this on!" Alice Whispered, you could see the urgency in her eyes i was about to ask why when she said."Don't ask!" I grabbed the necklace out of her hand, that had a crest on it. It must be their crest! I mouthed thanks to her as I put it on.

He turned and smiled his sick smile on his face as the teacher excused me from class,

"No I'm fine were I am." I said to Mrs. Schmitt.

"You come Alexis or I drag you." He whispered to me. Alice and Jasper both looked ready to rip his head off.

"Mrs. Schmitt may Alice and Jasper accompany me?" I asked with my best smile.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He whisper/growled at me.

"Of course." She said looking Jasper up and down. Eww! Jasper and Alice stood on my either side as we followed him outside. 

"What do you want Alec!!!"

____________________

DUN DUN DUN

JK!!!! 

hey this is Angela4 and im gonna finish up

PLEASE

FAN

VOTE

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

Alexis and Angela