Forever Together, We Can Only Hope Chapter 1

Hey, this is my first story. please help me promote it. I hope you like it! the pic is of alexis, (the faith, the vampire slayer) it's the best i could do http://www.all4myspace.com/layouts-2.0/slayer-myspace-layouts-2.0/0  please comment if you think i should continue!

-Mika (pronounced Meeka)

Alexis'  P.O.V

Finally, after my long life there I'm done! No longer one of Aro's little slaves.

Well, I'm Alexis. I am a Vampire. Yes, a Vampire. I was born in 1847 in Texas. I was in an arranged marriage to a man named Anthony. He was very rich and handsome, but I still didn't hardly now him. He wasn't very loving to me. I had a family but can't remember them much. One day while gong to Anthony's house I very beautiful man walked up to me. It was dark but his eye's glowed a bright red. That night I was changed into a Vampire then brought to Volterria. I found I had a gift. I can make any Vampire Feature on any Vampire be hidden, even their power. This is the reason Aro, the devil himself, wanted me so bad. I stayed until one night when he went to far with his power...

***Flashback***

"Alexis, please come." Aro demanded.

"Coming!" I yelled back to him.

"Alexis, come, we are going hunting for newborns. We will be needing your power."

"Okay, master."  I said as happy as you can make in this horrible life. Geez I just hated to have to call him master. 

"Alexis, you will respect me!" he demanded. I guess my fake happiness isn't pulling off.

"Yes master." I said then bowed my head respectfully. Geez why me being stuck with him. " May I go hunting first?" I questioned. I never drank human blood, even when it was given to me. Nobody here respected that, but Jane sometimes. Jane, Alec, and me were pretty good friends.

" Ah, young Alexis, you must learn to drink what we give you." How dare he!

" You know you were once a human to, Aro. Put yourself in their place. How would you like it!?!?" I Yelled.

"Alexis! How dare you talk to me like that! Go back to your Chamber and your dinner will be sent up."

**Later that night**

"Goodbye Jane, Goodbye Alec." I whispered to my friends. I was off to find a new life, far, far away from here.

"Where will you go?" Jane whispered back helping me grab my stuff.

"I never thought of that, but I guess it would be boring." I replied.

"Hey, I know two Covens you could go to. They would bring you in just like that." then she snapped her fingers." One has seven members, one which is a half human, half vampire hybird. Their's Carlisle, the leader, his mate, Esme, and their adopted children, Emmett, his mate, Rosalie, Alice, who can see into the future, and Jasper, who can control and tell your mood." Hmm Jasper that sounds familiar, but she went on. " Then their's the mini family with them Edward, who can read minds, but unlike Aro, he can read from far away and only their thoughts at the moment, his mate Isabella or Bella, then their's their birth daughter Renesmee, the hybird. Bella can block others powers, so no one can read her mind and I can't hurt her. Renesmee can show her thoughts to others. Aro wants them all. He's tried before and nothing works. Carlisle used to be part of Aro's coven, but he let him leave.  They are what we call 'vegetarian' vampires and don't kill humans." She explained quickly, I could tell she wasn't done. "They are the Olympian Coven located in Washington, in the United States of America. Then there's the Denali Coven, in Canada somewhere we haven't had to meet with them ever. Well, their leader is Eleazar, who can detect powers, and used to be part of the guard here and somehow got to leave. His mate is Carmen. They soon got joined by three sisters whose mom was killed because she had an immortal child. Laurent soon joined them, then he died by werewolves trying to kill Isabella as a human. Soon after, we killed Irina for lieing to us about Edward and Bella's daughter. Know Tanya and Kate are left for the three sisters. Kate can electrocute Vampires and human and that's about it. This should be right, I heard it from Aro. We wish you good luck!"She smiled simply but you could tell she was upset I was leaving.

****END OF FLASH BACK****

So here I am know, walking down the shore on a beach late at night. The beach had a terrible smell but I just tried to ignore it. A while later I came within Ten feet of a boy, looking about 18. He had the most beautiful smell to him of woods, honey, and Cinnamon. He immediately  looked up. He was well built with a 6 pack,he had no shirt, and was very tall. He had I tattoo on his upper right arm. His hair was slightly ruffled and was a golden brown. I looked into his eyes and thought I could see into his soul. We sat staring at each other like that for 5 minutes when I boy arrived 2 wolves following him.They smelled terrible. The Boy started to scream at me to get of their land stay away from them. I started to run when I heard a new voice yelling. "COME BACK!! COME BACK!!" I felt a strange pull to him and to go back, but if I did, I know death was awaiting me. I ran, staying away from humans till I found many scents of Vampires in the air.