No game no more

ALOHA my readers!!! Happy EASTER!!! Well this is helped written by my bff/neibor Keanna!!! She really rocks and is hilarious at dares and truths and for those who read Angela4's Story of truth or dare the rosalie truth was mine that i gave her soo it's not copywrited. Thanx all and happy holidays!

THE GAME 2

Alice's pov

"What are we doing on a cliff?" Jazz asked. I was wondering that too. 'Edward what is going on?' I thought to Edward.

"Nothing! Emmet the clock is ticking!" Edward yelled. Emmet came up to me and grab me!

"AHHHHH" I screamed."What the-AHHHH!" and with that he threw me off the cliff!

"What the heck man? What gives you the right to throw my wife of a cliff?!?!" Was the last thing I heard before Emmet was trown off the cliff.

"AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PUSH MY HUSBAND OFF A CLIFF!" Rose yelled and Jazzy was on his way down. "SPLASH!" I fell in the water. Ohh It's nice down here!

"ALICE!" I heard Jasper yell

"Over here! Oh hey Rose how did you get down here?" I said as Rose swam down by me.

"ALEXIS!" She screamed.

"Yes Rose?" Alexis said sweetly from shore.

"YOU ARE SOO GETTING IT!" Rose screamed.

By this time Jasper and Rose were fighting and I was running to help Alexis not to be hunted down by Rose. "You got nerve girl!" I said as we run back home. " I have to change! I'm a mess!" I said as i looked down on my clothes. I ran up to me and Jasper's room and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a top that was yellow with faded white lines in it and my favorite yellow hells. I ran downstairs and everyone including Carlisle and Esme were there.

Alexis's POV

"Okay family meeting!" Carlisle said we all went and sat down around the unused dinner table. "People are noticing more and more about us not aging. I know this is sudden, but I already quit my job at the hospital and was thinking we could brainstorm on places to go. Denali is off limits though." Ohh they know the Denali coven?

"Yes" Edward answered. Oka he isn't that annoying anymore and I kinda forgot he read minds. "How about New Hampshire. Bella and I can go to Dartmouth like planned and the rest of you can go to highschool and Renesmee can go to preschool because of her growing slowing to a normal pace now, she looks about 5 or 6 and that is perfect. It rains enough."

"Good idea son. We can move into the house we lived in long ago. Alexis can have Edwards room and we can make another cottage for Bella, Renesmee, and Edward." Carlise explained.

"No Reneseme Jacob can't live in your bedroom, Jake has to stay here with his packs. No we can't build him a doghouse, but I have to admit that is a good idea." Edward said. Oh ya the wolves. How will I live without Seth? It hurts just thinking about it! Well I can try.

"So Carlisle when do we leave?" I asked.

"Well who all wants to go and check it out. I already figured Alice and Esme. Who else?" He asked.

"I'll go after I say goodbye to Seth." I offered.

"Okay anyone else?" Carlisle asked.

"I'll go if Alice and Lexi is." Jaspy said.

"Okay Jasper anyone else? No, okay." Calisle go up and when to his study. Everyone left besides Renesme. She came up to me.

"Will you take me to see Jakey?" She asked.