CONFESSION || SOOSHU || 🤍

No one pov

Soojin is secretly in love with her step sister Seo Shuhua.

Soojin & third person pov

" Shu.... Can i talk to you for a sec?" Soojin nervously asked, Shuhua just nod and smile at her.

Damn, that smileeee, I'm dead

"So what do you want to talk about?" Shuhua asked as we entered her room. I was nervous as hell, what if she feel weird? What if she's disgusted with me?

"Soo? Soojin? Jinjin-ah? SEO SOOJIN!!"
Soojin woke up from her reverie when Shuhua shouted her name.

Okay Soojin, you just need to tell her that you love her, it's not that hard.

" I love you shuhua, not as a friend, not as a sister but as a women, i know you probably feel disgusted at me but i don't care, i just want you to know my feeling for you, I just want you to be mine" Soojin closed her eyes as she finished her sentence. She's expecting something like a slap or an insult but when a pair of lips come together with her's, Soojin was surprised. Shuhua was kissing her. SHUHUA WAS FUCKIN KISS ME!!!!. Soojin tilted her head to deepen the kiss. This is the best day in my life.

When oxygen became a problem Shuhua let go of the kiss and held Soojin's cheek while stroking it gently. "I love you too Jin-ah" Shuhua said and kissed her forehead.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Soojin asked and when Shuhua nodded she screamed with joy and peck on Shuhua's lips. "Thank you so much Shu" Soojin hugged Shuhua.

But suddenly Shuhua spoke up, "How are we going to tell mom and dad? You know mom and dad are homophobic" Soojin was silent for a while before answered "Don't worry, I will find a way to tell them. I love you Shuhua"

-----------

I'm sorry if this is boring and please vote if you find this is interesting. Thank you