KITCHEN || MIMIN || 🤍

Miyeon was cooking dinner, when her door suddenly opened.

"Miyeon-ah! where are you?" Miyeon smiled when her name was called. She knew that voice very well, Kim Minnie the only girl who managed to make her believe in love.

"Kitchen!" Miyeon replied then focused her attention on the soup that almost done. Miyeon smiled when she felt a hand wrap around her small waist.

Minnie hugged Miyeon from behind and kissed Miyeon's cheek."I'm hungry babe" Minnie said as she slightly kissed Miyeon's neck, sending shivers all over her body. "I'm almost done with the soup, wait a minute okay" Miyeon replied.

"But I'm hungry for something else" Minnie whispered to Miyeon as her hand caress Miyeon's exposed stomach.

"Kim Minnie no, you need to eat real food" Miyeon said trying not to squirm when Minnie place opened kisses on her neck.

"I didn't say anything you're the one who said it" Minnie teased Miyeon who now red as tomato. "I'm craving for Thai food how about we go eat outside?" Minnie asked and kissed Miyeon's cheek

"I don't mind that but how about my soup?" Miyeon said looking at her well cooked soup. "I'll eat that after we eat thai food okay?"

"Hmm... Yeah sure okay let's gooo I'll get ready bye baby" Miyeon said and kissed Minnie's lips before running upstairs.