sᴀᴠᴇ sʜᴜʜᴜᴀ || sᴏᴏsʜᴜ || 🤍

Ft. Yuyeon and Mimin.

"Shuhua let's break up." Soojin said out of nowhere making Shuhua speechless. She can feel that Soojin slowly slipping away from her. And Shuhua know this is because of Soojin's grandmother.

Since the first day Soojin introduce Shuhua to her family her grandmother was against it 100%. She called them disgusted since they are lesbian, and also her grandmother said she didn't want someone who poor as her grandchild partner.

Her grandmother threatening her, if she didn't break up with Shuhua, she will make Shuhua's life turn into hell.

"If that what you want then i can't stop you" Shuhua said lowly trying to control her tears from falling. Her vision became blurry as her tears filling her eyes.

"I'm sorry Shu" That was Soojin last word before she exit Shuhua's apartment. As Shuhua heard the sound of her door being closed she close her eyes and crying her eyes out.

__________

Soojin pov

I'm so stupid!! I'm a coward, I can't even protect our relationship! I'm useless. I'm sorry Shu, I'm really sorry.

I drove away from Shuhua's apartment after crying for a while in my car.

I love her, i always love her but seems like world is against our relationship. People like us can't never have a peaceful relationship. People call us disgusting and weird. If loving someone are this hard then I'm not gonna loving other people anymore. Shuhua is my first and will be my last.

_______________

3 days after.

No one pov

"Latest news, Seoul is being attacked by a virus that has not yet been identified. The superiors advise all residents in Seoul to remain calm and remain silent in their respective homes. We will try to detect and stop this virus, Stay safe everyone"

As soon as Soojin saw this news she quickly got her phone and call Shuhua. But there's no answer. She tried calling her few times and spam her but still no response from her.

Soojin started to panicked, she tried contact Yuqi. After a few minutes finally Yuqi pick up the fhone.

" Yuqi! Do you aware of that news? Do you know where's Shuhua? I tried to call her for a million time but she didn't pick her fhone up nor replying my messages." Soojin said. Then she heard Yuqi whispering something.

" Unnie, keep quiet. Don't make any noise. Me and the other girls are on our way to Shuhua's apartment. " Soojin quickly asked where are they right now.

" My apartment Unnie, be careful. We'll wait for you" Yuqi said and end the call.

Soojin go to her sports room, and take 2 baseball bat, a bag of food and some tape. She also bring 6 knife and 4 gun also a silencer. Soojin is a police officer so she always have her gun with her.

She knew what to do cuz she already watched Train to busan, all of us are dead. This may seem not logic but this is the reality they have to face now.

She make her way out from her house and go to her car. Her house and Yuqis apartment is a bit far away. It will take 30 minutes if she walk from here to Yuqi's apartment. She decided to use her car. It will only take 10 minutes.

Soojin started her car and of course, the sound of Soojin's car attracted the attention of the zombies. Soojin is lucky because there are only 10 Zombies around her house. Soojin opened her car window and took out her gun. She shot all of them at the head and drove away as fast as she could before many more zombies came.