Best Friend || Mimin || 🤍

Minnie pov

Why? Why i must fell for you? Why? Why you make me feel something that i shouldn't feel? You're driving me insane Miyeon.

"Minnie! Chanyoung oppa asked me out!!! Oh my godd!" Miyeon said in such a happy tone, yeah I know she always been inlove with that guy name chanyoung. I hate the fact that she would never like me back.

"Oh, that's cool, what you say?" I answer in happy tone just to match the vibe. I was smiling outside but inside I'm torn apart. I love her since we were kids, and it's hurt so much seeing her happy with someone and that someone will never be me.

"Of course i said yes! I've been inlove with him since day one i met him" She have that full smile face, she must be so happy.

"Oh cool"

"Why you didn't sound excited?" Cuz I'm in love with you idiot. "Well why would i?" I asked in Monotone. "Yahh!! Nomuhae (you're mean)"

"For goddamn sake Miyeon please stop shouting at my ears, it's hurt okay it's hurt" But not as much as my heart.

"Hmphh bye"

And she's sulking, again. What can i do Miyeon-ah? I love you so much that it's hurt.

Miyeon pov

Why she being like that? I hate it. She should show some reaction.

I was deep in my mind until i felt some wind on my ears. I turned to see Yuqi.

"What do you want?" I asked in bored tone, i know what she want but i still asked. "Can you please talk to Soyeon? She's been avoiding me since last week, I don't know what i do. Please Unnie?" I look at her puppy eyes and how can i say no to that eyes.

" Okay i will but with one condition " this is the best part. " What is it? I'll do everything just for Soyeon to talk to me" wow she really desperate.

" Told Soojin and Shuhua to came to the cafe this weekend i have something to told you guys"

" I'll do that unnie don't worry" Yuqi said full smile. She's cute.

________________

Sunday

No one pov

Soojin, Shuhua, Soyeon, Yuqi and Minnie are waiting for Miyeon to arrive. She call and told that her car is broken, Minnie offer to pick her up but she said Chanyoung already came. Minnie is a bit hurt knowing that she would not be Miyeon's number one person anymore. She's not in the mood anymore.

"Where the fuck is her?" Everyone in the table turned their head towards Minnie, they were shocked Minnie rarely curse and hearing her curse was shocking. "Did she just cursed?" Yuqi whispering to Soyeon which the girl just show her the you-heard-her-right look.

After a few minutes talking and waiting finally Miyeon arrived hand-in -hand with chanyoung. Chanyoung pulled the chair for Miyeon first before pulling for his own.

"I'm sorry for being late" Miyeon said and the others just said "no it's okay you're not that late just 30 minutes late".

All of them were having a great time unless someone name Minnie nicha Yontararak. She was so quiet and it unusual for her. Miyeon seem to notice that so she decide to talk to Minnie.

"I need to go to the toilet okay? Wait here but Minnie can you accompany me?" Miyeon asked and Minnie nodded. Both of them go to the toilet.

"I thought we're going to toilet?" Minnie was shocked as Miyeon pushed her on the wall. "Ouch, yah it's hurt what's your problem?" Minnie hissed. "You're asking me what's my problem? Well you're my problem what the hell is wrong with you? You're not you since i and chanyoung dating" Minnie just keep  quiet, looking down preventing her tears from falling.

" Answer me Kim Minnie!"

" It's because i love you! I love you and it's hurt seeing you with someone else, it's hurt seeing you holding hand with someone, it's hurt that I'm no longer your favorite person, i love you and i hate the fact that i love you. It's hurt so fuckin much. " Minnie said fall on her knee sobbing. She covered her face with her palm crying harder.

" I'm sorry Minnie but you know i never love you right? I love him and you know it, I'm sorry Min" And Miyeon walk away crying leaving Minnie alone.

"Why does everyone have to leave and hurt me? Am I don't deserve happiness?"

_____________________

Sorry for not updating. And thank you for reading this 💞