𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 || 𝗬𝗨𝗬𝗘𝗢𝗡 || ❤️

⚠️Smuts
⚠️Yuqi G!P

NO ONE POV

Soyeon woke up from her sleep, she turned her body to face the girl who was sleeping soundly with her mouth slightly open. Soyeon giggled at the sight, this is girl who managed to win her cold heart.

Soyeon kissed the girl's forehead and got up to pick up her cell phone, where the clock showed 7:30 am.

Soyeon woke up her lover with a very soft and cute tone.

"Yuqi-yaaa wake up, we have to go to work." Soyeon gently shook Yuqi's body. The pink haired girl just hummed briefly and continued her sleep.

"Song Yuqi wake up now or no kisses for a week" Hearing this, Yuqi sat up straight and looked at Soyeon while grinning.

"I'm awake" Yuqi said then peck on Soyeon's lips and ran into the bathroom.

"Yah! Song Yuqi! Your breath smell!" Soyeon whined while Yuqi just laughed at Soyeon from the bathroom.

_______________

Yuqi and Soyeon have been in relationship for a 3 years already, it all start when Yuqi confess to Soyeon on  her 24th birthday. Soyeon didn't say yes directly but she did gave Yuqi a chance to court her. Consider that Yuqi is Minnie's cousin so she gave her chance. Usually everyone who court Soyeon will give up. But Yuqi is different, she is sincerely inlove with Soyeon and that make Soyeon's heart flutter.

After 1 year courting Soyeon finally Soyeon said yes to Yuqi. Yuqi was so happy that day that she can't even sleep thinking is it a dream or not, cuz she have a crush on Soyeon since they are in highschool.

Yuqi's own a company called SS (Song Studio) . Her dad give her a freakin' company as her birthday gift. On theirs 2nd anniversary Yuqi ask Soyeon if she want to working on Yuqi's company cuz the company was looking for a rap mentor and since Soyeon is super talented on rapping and writing song so Yuqi decide to give Soyeon that chance.

Soyeon came from a poor family so she didn't have the chance to go and audition when she was a teenager so Yuqi think rather than letting Soyeon's talents lie dormant, it is better for her to take Soyeon to work with her. Yuqi had already discussed this with her father and her twins Lucas and they agreed.

At first Soyeon didn't want that thinking that it will make the others workers feel awkward or hated her because she's the boss Girlfriend. But after Yuqi pursuant her she gave in.

______________

Yuqi's pov

Ahh shit shit shitttt, control your fuckin hormone Song Yuqi.

Did she do that on purpose to tease me? if it yes then it works, i have a fuckin boner right now and it's all because of Jeon Soyeon.

She make me come in her changing room while she's naked. And she left me hanging. So she want to play then let's play.

I pressed the intercom that was neatly placed on my desk. "Told Jeon Soyeon to come to my office and tell her to bring the documents about the latest show, as soon as possible"

"yes Ms. Yuqi" Let the game begin.

______

No one pov

Soyeon enter Yuqi's office and found her girlfriend was nowhere to be found, her office is empty. She felt weird, where her girlfriend go?. Then she heard a locking sound and when she turned to look at the door someone smash her lips on Soyeon's. By her scents Soyeon know it's Yuqi.

Soyeon can felt Yuqi's hand roaming around her back. When oxygen bacame problem they let go and panting hard.

"What was that for ms. Song?" Soyeon teasingly asked. Yuqi grinned before softly pushing Soyeon on her desk, putting her on the desk. "You know what your fault?" Soyeon shake her head slowly. "Well you left me hanging that's your fault" Yuqi said and before Soyeon can say something Yuqi shut her mouth with her lips.

Soyeon tugging on Yuqi's coat telling her to take that off. "You're naughty" Yuqi grinned and take her's and Soyeon's clothes off theirs body. They continue eating each other face, Yuqi carefully pick Soyeon up and went to the couch.

_______

Naked eye to eye without without a single thread, Yuqi's kisses slowly make it ways to Soyeon's neck and collarbone. Soyeon moans softly as she pushed Yuqi's head even more deeper.

Yuqi places a last hot kiss on Soyeon's breast as she working on the place that should be working on.

Yuqi kiss Soyeon's inner thigh as she went upper and finally meet face-to-face with Soyeon's pussy. Without warning she sucked on them hard making Soyeon moaning mess.

Yuqi tongue-fucking Soyeon's pussy and sucked on them while her hand is playing with her clit. Not long after Soyeon shouted as her cum gushing out from her pussy. Soyeon panting hard feeling exhausted but Yuqi being impatient without a warning she rammed her cock into Soyeon's sensitive pussy causing Soyeon to shouted and hit Yuqi forearm.

"I'm still sensitive yuqi! Fuck!"

Yuqi kiss Soyeon lips as she thrust slowly but deeper.

"I'm cumming" Yuqi said and thrust even faster. Soyeon was moaning mess. "Ahhh... Yuqi!" Soyeon cum and Yuqi follow her filling her up with her hot cum. They both collapse on the couch. Soyeon laying on Yuqi's body they were laughing and soon fall asleep due to tiredness from their ungodly activities.

Meanwhile.......

On the outside Minnie, Miyeon, Shuhua and Soojin was too stunned to speak.

"Are they done?" Minnie asked which Miyeon reply with i-think-so face.

"Good thing all the workers already went home, they're wild" Shuhua said and the other nodded theirs head agree with Shuhua.

"So we're not gonna wake them up? " Soojin asked.

" Nah let them be Let's just go home, I'm tired" Minnie said and the others nodded leaving the company with laughter.

______________________________

Rate this smuts from 1-5

Btw you gays can request which ship you want.