FLOWER GARDEN||SOOSHU||🤍

NO ONE POV

Soojin is sitting on the school garden alone,
Enjoying the view of the flower garden in front of her.

While she was enjoying, suddenly there was a hand covering her eyes.

"Guess who I am" Soojin could guess who closed her eyes just from her smell.

"Yeh Shuhua" Soojin smiled

Shuhua laughed happily then took her place on Soojin's lap

She wrapped her arms around Soojin's neck and kissed her lover's lips. Making Soojin smile widely.

"What are you doing here? I'm looking for you everywhere" Shuhua asked. Get off Soojin's lap and sit next to her.

"Nothing, I'm just bored in class" Soojin said playing with Shuhua's fingers which were tightly held by her.

Shuhua can tell what her lover saying is a lie. Soojin is not good at lying. The girl's eyes will always tell the truth.

"You know you can tell me all your problems, don't keep it to yourself." Shuhua said kissing Soojin's cheek.

Soojin looked at Shuhua before taking a deep breath and telling her about her problems at home.

Soojin's parents often argue. Soojin's father was a alcoholic, he would come home every night, with a bottle of beer in his hand and in a drunk state. Her mother, of course, would scold her husband, but her father would only talk back and beat her to death.

If Soojin tried to intervene, her father would beat Soojin very badly. There's one time, where Soojin had just returned from a tuition class organized by Mr. Jeon. She saw her mother and younger sister Yejin being severely beaten by her father.

She rushed in and pushed her father so hard that the old man fell to the ground.

Soojin checked on her sister and mother. Her mother is still okay but her younger sister Yejin has passed out. Soojin looked at her father with eyes full of anger and hatred.

She got up and dragged her father out and locked the door of her house.

She picked Yejin up and laid her on the bed. Soojin treated Yejin's and her mother's wounds while her father was outside unconscious due to alcohol.

Soojin also once brought Shuhua to her house so that she could introduced her to her family. But something happened.

When Shuhua went to the toilet, Mr. Seo tried to rape Shuhua. Because of this, Shuhua was traumatized for months. That incident also almost made Soojin and Shuhua break up.

last night her father did something again. He was reported to the police for robbery and attempted murder of a 23 years old girl.

Soojin did not even go to visit her father at the station, because she felt her father deserved the punishment.

___________

"Please forgive me for not being able to protect you from that monster." Soojin said with teary eyes. Looking at Shuhua with eyes full of love.

"No, it's not your fault babe, what he did is beyond your expectations" Shuhua said caressing Soojin's hand with her thumbs. And her other thumb wiping Soojin's tears.

Shuhua peck on her lips, cheek, nose, forehead and her mole. Making Soojin smile a bit.

Soojin pull Shuhua and hugged her tight.

"I'll protect you as my own life. I love you Shuhua."

"I love you to Soojin."

And they go back to each of their class.

____________________________________________________________