LET HER GO || MIMIN || 🤍

NO ONE POV

"I'm home" Minnie said in small voice as she take off her shoes and Walk inside the house.

As Minnie was about to sit suddenly Miyeon came rushing to her, almost tripped on her way.

"I call you so many time why you didn't answer it?!" Minnie was confused, she picked up her fhone and she realized her fhone is out of battery.

" I'm sorry i forget to charge it, and why are you crying?" Minnie asked her.

" I-i dahlia it's ab-about dahlia "Miyeon said, her whole body is shaking.

"Hey hey take a deep breath and tell me what happens" Minnie said as she hold Miyeon's shoulder trying to calm her down.

"I- i was cooking dinner in the kitchen then i heard a sound of glass break and dahlia crying . I run upstairs and someone was taking dahlia" Miyeon said and start crying.

" Did you see his face? " Minnie asked Miyeon calmly.

Minnie look calm and steady but inside she is panicking, but she try to stay calm .

"He he wear a masked I can't see his face" Miyeon said sobbing.

"Okay, stay here and give me your fhone I'm gonna call the cops" Miyeon handed her fhone to Minnie.

Suddenly she got a call from an unknown number.

Minnie pick it up without thinking much.

" Hello? "

"Ohhh hi Nicha, remember me?"

Chanyoung, i know it's him! Fuck.

" What the fuck did you want?! Where's Dahlia?!" Minnie is at the egde of crying.

" Ouhhh she's doing well, she said she miss you but sadly she can't meet her "mom". "

"Spare my daughter out of this you fucker!" At this point Minnie is already crying.

" Oh no problem i can do that but first you have to bring me 10000$ and my Miyeon as well" Chanyoung said and laughed like a maniac.

Minnie shut her eyes tight and bite her inner cheek.

"Come to this location exactly at 10:30pm and bring me the thing i want. If you call the police then that's the end of your daughter life, think careful Nicha" And he hang up.

"Hello??!! Fuck!!!!" Minnie throw the fhone at the floor and fall on her knees crying.

Miyeon go to her and Minnie explain everything to her.

___________

"Soo? Can you please came to my house we need your help, bring Soyeon and yuqi with you"

__________

"He what??!!" Yuqi nearly jumped from her chair after she heard what they told her.

"Please help me" Minnie begged and without hesitation they all agree on helping them.

_______

Minnie pov

"Ok so this is the plan. I will enter there with the bag and Miyeon, Soojin, Yuqi, Lis, and Eunseo will be the backup. Shu, Soyeon, jisoo and byul will protect us from the outside. If someone trying to enter just knocked them off. If i scream it's your hint that I'm in danger. Bam you will bring the police if we didn't came back in 2 hours"