November 26, 1931.

Peace is not an option for them.

He quickly put on his shoes and clothes, going downstairs to find some soldiers.

They were really tall and they wore an unusual hat, which scared the kid as he had never seen one like that before.

He never liked soldiers, he thought they were scary, and his mother always kept him away from them.

But not this time.

One of them grabbed him strongly by the arm, taking him outside where some civilians were on their knees while some prayed and another begged for their lives.

Это последний?[Is this the last one?]-asked one soldier to another.

Да, вы можете дышать огнем.[Yes, you can shoot].-he said as he signaled with his fingers to another several soldiers, who were carrying weapons.

The youngest, watching the scene, getting scared, he strongly bit the wrist of a soldier, who screamed as the youngest was able to run away while some of the soldiers chased him.

Oстановка. [Stop.]-he said to catch the child in his arms, while the somewhat scared soldiers could straighten up.

Bun- Huh..? W-who are you..? I want my mom!-he said kicking the air.

USSR- Calm down.. little boy.-He said to smile a little, taking him by the chin watching every detail of his face.

Bun- Where's my mommy?.-He said when he remembered his pendant, holding it with his shaking fists.

USSR- Who's your mom?- Said to look him in the eyes.-Hmm? What's that?-he said while waiting for an answer from the younger.

Bun- Oh..is my.. mommy's Pendant.

USSR- May i see it? Please?.-He said smiling, seeing how the opponent loosened his fist showing a little of it.

USSR-Wait.. you are..-Realizing it, he coughed a little, calling some soldiers. -Отнеси его в грузовик, я хочу его там.[Take him to the lorry, I want him there].

When he noticed that he left him on the ground, two soldiers grabbed him to take him away in a lorry, which smelled something strong and unpleasant.

Bun-Wait..no! I want my mom! Mommy!-he said knocking on the door wanting to leave, while hearing shots and explosions.-

Mom!

Mom...