July 17, 1938.

The Soviets were in the doorway, listening to their father's conversation with some soldiers.

S.Russia-Он был заперт в своем офисе в течение нескольких месяцев с документами..[He have been locked in his office for months with those documents..].

S.Bun-Что он планирует?[What is he planning?]-He said with his weak accent in Russian. After a few years he managed to learn it but it was still difficult.

S.Russia- Я не знаю.[I don't know.]

S.Kazakhstan-Он хочет войны..[He wants war..]-He said, while some of his siblings murmured.

S.Bun-Война..? Это что?[War..? What is that?]-He couldn't understand that, but they all got scared when they saw a soldier come out of the room.

All ran in the direction of their rooms, except the youngest. When the soldier saw him, he raised an eyebrow.

Soldier-Hmm? Что ты здесь делаешь, малыш? Вы не сплетник?[What are you doing here, little kid? You are not a gossip?Are you?]-He said as he moved his weapon aside, to crouch down.

S.Bun-Huh..? нет, нет! Мне жаль! Я просто хотел..э...[No, no! I'm sorry! I just wanted..uh...]- He tried to find an excuse, but he couldn't.

Soldier-Никаких оправданий, малыш. Теперь иди в свою комнату.[No excuses, little boy. Now go to your room.]-stood up to look at him seriously.

He just sighed and nodded to go upstairs to his room again, which he shared with most European countries.