December 6, 1939.

Bun was sleeping with his brother Ukraine, next to the window of the vehicle.

The Soviets were traveling far from home, because their father had to travel for.."work", and couldn't leave his children alone, so they were traveling to Моkket, near the Finnish border.

S.Russia- Pss..Казахстан..- whispered to his brother, who looked at him.

S.Kazakhstan- Что? - he said with his serious voice.

S.Russia- Where are we going? You should know, you are the oldest.

The other just rolled his eyes to approach and whisper back.

S.Kazakhstan- We are going near the Finnish Border.. father has something with the Sr.Finland..-he said, but as they keept talking, some countries were poking their ear into the conversation, the Baltics, specially Estonia.

S.Lithuania- Hey.. isn't him your stupid crush?- he said whispering, mocking at his sister.

S.Estonia- Uhg..shut up Lith-!- she whispered back, with an upset face.

S.Latvia- Are you excited..? Maybe you see him.

S.Estonia- Uh..i don't think so..I'm sure that will leave us at home until nobody knows.

She really wanted to see him, even if she knew he was older, she still had the feeling that she wanted to be with him on a future.

S.Lithuania- You know..there are always soldiers coming and going with vans, we could always..

S.Latvia- Escape..? But..that's..

S.Estonia- Anything!

They both looked at her, speechless for her reaction.

S.Lithuania- Wow..heh, don't worry sis, we'll do.

S.Latvia- "We"?- she said upset.- Uh-uh, I don't want a punishment because of you guys.

S.Estonia- Oh.. please..sister!-she said pouting.

As Lithuania did too, she just let out a sight.

S.Latvia- Okaaaaayyy..-she rolled her eyes to both smile.