November 29,1931.

Some soldiers were talking next to a big house, which looked a bit shabby on the outside.

The youngest was playing with some rocks on the ground.

He felt somewhat uncomfortable with the looks of some of the children in the place.

S.Russia-Ты наш новый брат? [Are you our new brother?]-he asked, but he noticed that the opponent didn't understood him, so he asked again.-I said if you are our new brother, idiot.

S.Ukraine-Hey, don't call him like that.-He said defending that pale boy.

S.Russia-And what are you gonna do, huh?- He began to laugh while some of the children began to laugh or cheer by shouting "fight" in their language.

He was a little confused, but he was startled when he saw the taller figure in front of them.

USSR- Дети, остановитесь.[Kids, stop].-He said with that scary voice and his serious face.

Soviet States-Oh..п-прости папа..[Sorry father..]- they apologized, while the Nordic just looked at them.

USSR-Come here, son.-He said bending down to get closer to the opposite, who at first saw him with fear.-We are going to do something funny, alright?.

Bun spent a long time asking about his mother while the travel, but he began to get scared because of it, because every time he did he didn't receive an answer and only received a bad look.

Bun-Mhmm..-He got up to take the hand of the opposite, while the others followed them into the house.

Hypocrites...