Angle 1

Peter was way less than happy when everyone unanimously agreed that he should stay back in the ship, guarded by three ILS's (per request of the robots themselves), while five went with the rest of the group down into the military base. He wasn't happy with it, but he didn't fight further when Hope glared at him. Instead, he just sat down with a sigh on his seat, and let her pat his shoulder and tell him they were going to come back. He'd smiled at her and told them not to have fun without him.

And then they left, and now Peter was sitting alone, with three robots that smelled faintly of Tony, though the scent was washed away by wind, because they'd been flying alongside the quinjet.

"It is not advisable to be walking around this much after your bout of sickness," one of them said as Peter paced, unsure what to do otherwise.

"You need a name," Peter said randomly. "I'm not just gonna keep calling you 'robot', because that sounds sort of like a dumb name, don't you think? Yeah, I should give you names. Is that okay?"

"That is of no consequence to us," replied another, after a moment.

"Cool." Now, what are his options?

Well, technically he had all the options. He could go with any names of any characters of the movies or books he loved, he could just come up with random, fantastical names, or he could just raffle some names.

Then again, what about the brothers he'd always wanted, but never gotten?

A small smile played on his lips as he looked at the robots. "How long have you guys been alive--I mean, operational?" He smacked himself in the forehead, scolding himself lightly, "What am I talking about. Robots? Alive? I'm really losing it."

"Mr. Stark created us fifteen months ago," said two.

"I was created ten months ago," said the third.

"Great! You two are twins," Peter gestured to the two that were 15 months old. "Harry, and Sam." He looked at the third, "You'll be Patrick, but I'm gonna call you Paddy. How's that?"

"The names are acceptable," all three said.

Peter plopped down on the seats, heaving a sigh. "So why are you so intent on helping us? Why aren't you out saving others from literally anywhere else? Surely Mr. Stark would've wanted others to be safe."

"We were given specific instructions."

Peter stiffened and slowly looked at Harry, who'd said it. "What do you mean?"

"We are not explicitly part of the Iron Legion."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"We were programmed with a caretaker program, to care and protect."

"Protect who?"

"You."

Peter's eyes went wide and he stared. "Protect... me?"

Harry's head moved in a nodding motion. "It is a protocol called Armor Around My World. It was his last wish that we protect you. We have a recording of it, if you wish to see it."

Shocked, Peter nodded slowly.

"Accessing file."

A hologram appeared on the floor, much like R2-D2's message to Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars. Peter could've laughed at himself for thinking of it, but the recording was playing.

Tony Stark was reading a book on the couch, something about mechanics, when an alarm started blaring.

He didn't move, but he stopped reading the book.