Chapter 2: Doomsday

Andrea Victoria

"Seriously, how far is your house?" I asked for the thousandth time. Today I'm finally starting my new job without further training, but I don't mind, I don't really need training.

"15 more minutes." Mr.D responded calmly and then I waited. At exactly 15 minutes we arrived at a mansion, heck it was as huge as the white house but not as white. I guess it's four storey tall, Beige and Mahogany are the exterior colors, but not before entering the grand gate, taller than any tree that even the greatest robber won't be able to reach the top, It's even voice command and 5 guards are standing by the gate like they're welcoming some royalty. They don't have a backyard in front like most houses do Instead, they have a fountain in the middle -as large as my room in my old apartment, various types of cars line in front of me, Ferrari, Range Rover, Cayman, a Limo, Aston Martin, you name it.

We hopped out of the car with the help of a valet who even held his hand to help me out, this is 21th century man! But I guess, that's why they get the big bucks. A set of maids open the double doors and we walked through it, some offered to take my jacket while some offered me food, in which I gladly took. Who can say no to cookies and lemonade?

They led us to the huge living room, which is in black and white theme. White walls, black furnitures, such as two long sofas, two love seat, cabinets, coffee tables, throw pillows, 72 inch plasma T.V that's attached to the wall, center table, carpet, even the frames are black. I sat on the nearest love seat while Mr.D sat on the long sofa facing me and the maids put numerous plates of cookies, chocolate chip, butter cookies, gingerbread, bagels, even brownies and a pitcher of lemonade.

I grabbed a hugeee chocolate chip cookie and munch on it while Mr.D explained my job in this house.

"You don't have to clean, like I put in as one of the do's and don't's, you're not a maid. This will be your home for 3 months, so it's best to make yourself at home. I'm going to pay you 7 grand weekly," With this my eyes widened and I chocked on my cookie.

"7 grand?! that's 1 thousand a day!" I said.

"Yes, and you're going back to school. You're a sophomore right?"

"Ye-yeah.." Now I feel so little.👌

"Excellent! it'll make things easier. I'll handle everything, school things, uniforms, service and a lot more."

"Uh, Mr.D?"

"Yes?"

"Can I use the bathroom I really really need to pee." Mr.D signaled the maid behind him to escort me. I followed her, and along the way we passed some rooms, like the huge library, another living room, office, and the kitchen😍. Finally we arrived at the bathroom.

Gosh! this bathroom is thrice as big as my bathroom in my apartment, and I feel so cheap sitting at a marble bowl and so lonely because the room is extra huge. After I peed, I washed my hands and did a couple pose here and there in front of the mirror before I exited the magical bathroom.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

No, I didn't see a ghost, but I did see a half naked greek-God. And no, it's not a 'fangirl-type' of scream, it's a 'oh-God-he-scared-me-yet-he's-so-sexy-type' of scream(lol)

Maids and guards came to my rescue even Mr.D is there, inspecting the scene.

"Oh! I see you've met my son. He's the one you're babysitting." Mr.D said.

"WHAT?!" We both said at the same time, before looking at each other. His voice is so much sexier.😍

He's probably thinking: 'WHAT?! She's going to be my beautiful babysitter, why not make her my wife?'