Another mission

3rd POV

3rd POV

A man and three others stood up from the tall grass, they were looking at a WhiteFang base in the
woods south of Vale.

(F): "Take the shot.."

A girl nodded and shoot a man straight through the head, before he fell another quickly grabbed him and quietly put him on the ground.

(F): "Change of plans. Two groups, me and M200, UMP45 and M4A1. We'll go right you go left. Circle around the base and meet at the other sude. There we will enter together."

M4A1: "Why not go through the front?"

(F): "That was the plan but I just got a message from intel saying that there will be a convoy ariving in seven minuts."

M4A1: "Rodger, lets go 45. We got a base to clear."

45 nods and they devide into the two groups.

1st POV

Me and M200 are walking through the tall grass, making sure to not alert any guards on our way.

(F): "See anything up ahead?"

M200: "No, not yet.."

(F): "Why do you think they have a base here?"

M200: "I was wonering the same thing. It just doesn't make sense, it's so exposed.."

(F): "Well, let's not dwell on it to mutch. We shill got a mission to complete.. Wait."

M200: "What?"

(F): "I hear something up ahead. Weapons up, finger on your trigger."

We move to a doorway and peek through, we saw two trucks starting up.

(F): "Looks like we can't do anything about this. There are to many of them. Prone and follow my lead, try to keep the noise down."

She nods and we both go prone, We crawl through the grass and make it to the other side of the large doorway. We get up and start to move forwards, eventually we make it to the back, suddenly a guard walks out and looks at us, but before he could do anything UMP45 jumps out of the grass, covers his mouth, and stabbs him in the throat. She laid him on the ground.

UMP45: "Alright.. Lets get this started."

We all nod and move inside through the back door. Once we entered we moved through the base and tried to find out target. Adam, the leader of the WhiteFang. We couldn't find him anywhere. We entered a room and decided to go through our thoughts.

2nd POV

M4A1: "Where is he?"

UMP45: "I know right? He's nowhere to be found yet we got a direct mission to kill him at this location."

(F): "Well, we still have the main yard to scout. Maybe he'll be there. But if not, M200, you'll go back to the evac chopper for now and wait till my say so to come pick us up at exfil point Charlie. If something goas to shit-"