Into the den

Your penis smacks M200 in the face, there's a little moment of shock on her face but she quickly recovers.

M200: "W-Wow.. It's big.."

(F): "Thanks."

M200 starts to stroke your dick and you let out a few quiet moans.

(F): "I wasn't expecting this to feel so good~"

M200: "You always said I had gentle hands."

(F): "I sure did-"

You were cut of by her starting to suck on your dick.

(F): "My Oum, that feels great!"

M200 was passionately sucking on your dick for a few minutes, after around seven minutes of sucking you were close to cuming.

(F): "I-I'm close!"

She slammed her head all the way down and started to swallow your load. She raised her head and you could see lust in her eyes.

(F): "So, how was it?"

M200: "You taste great~"

She slowly removes your mask to reveal a lot of scars, you try to hide your face.

M200: "Why are you trying to hide your face?"

(F): "I-I'm not confident in it at all.. I-I don't want you to see my ugly face.."

M200: "I would never think your ugly!"

(F): "But.."

M200: "No buts! I love you with all my heart! I'll never leave your side, even if you did some bad things in the past I still love you for who you are! Flaws and all! So pleas.. Don't hide your face."

(F): "Y-Your right. I'm sorry M200."

M200: "Don't apologize. Just enjoy this."

She climbs on top of you and moves her panties to the side to reveal a clean and smooth pussy.

(F): "You know, we should do foreplay first. I don't want to hurt you to badly for your first time."

She thinks for a minute and nods. Backing up she sits against the bedframe and spreads her legs.

(F): [My Oum! Now that's a heavenly sight!]

You start to lick her entrance and she starts to moan softly. You continue for a few minutes.

(F): "You know, your moans are really cute~"

M200: "And~ You're really~ Good at~ This~!"

You stop licking her and put your dick to her entrance.

(F): "Are you sure?"

M200: "Yes."

You slide it in and her some pained moans from M200, you stop for a bit.

(F): "You okay?"

M200: "Y-Yes. Pleas, continue."

You stick it all the way in, your dick was kissing her cervix. She moans loudly, you start to move slowly and she moans even more.

(F): "E-Enjoying yourself~?"

M200: "*Moan* Of course~"

She starts to kiss you as you start to pick up the pace.

M200: "T-That's the spot! Don't s-stop~!"

You continue your pace for a while. After a few more minutes you were close to cuming.

(F): "I'm gonna!"

M200: "Me too!"

You pulled out and came on M200 while she did the same. You both panted for a few seconds.