The final stretch

I was stupid and didn't notice that I didn't publish this chapter -_-
__________________________________
You woke up feeling great, after all, last night was amazing. Once you got up you stretched for a bit and went down to you workshop where M200 was already preparing everything, she looked up and smiled.

M200: "You're up early."

(F): "Everyone is, today is a big day after all. Now, throw me my rifle pleas."

She leans over to the side, takes your gun, and throws it towards you. You catch it and check it.

(F): "You loaded it?"

M200: "Yeah, I got up a bit earlier then you so I helped you out a bit. Though you still have four mags to fill. And all the ones for the pistol."

(F): "Well thanks M200. So, want me to put on some music?"

M200: "Sure."

You go over to a control panel and hit a few buttons until some music starts to play. You and M200 focus on loading up the mags for your weapons and getting your gear ready.

M200: "I've noticed we got a few new things."

(F): "Yeah, Oz somehow got us a Stryker, V-tol, and a Sub."

M200: "I'm just surprised how he got them without us knowing."

(F): "Eh I don't really care, with this we'll have a grater chance of killing Rorke."

M200: "That's true."

After around half an hour you were ready and started to load spare sulplies into the Stryker. You brought it to the surface and started to load some more stuff into the V-tol. Eventually everyone from 141 joined in and everything was well stocked. Price called for attention, everyone lined up in front of him, hands to the sides and paying close attention to what he was going to say.

Price: "As you all know, yesterday Yuri was killed by Rorkes hands. So today we're here to kill Rorke once and for all. I've done some digging and it looks like he's operating close to Grimm teritory, our mission is to pinpoint his exact location and kill him. So in order to lead this mission to success I called over some friends. We have Captain Michile and his team maning the AC-130, Captain Croner and his team flying in twelve F-22 Raptors, six A-10 Warthogs, and a five man team in the V-Tol. The Sub is in the capable hands of Captain Fyx. I expect you to treet them as your own. Understood?"

Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

Price: "Good, now for the mission plan. The AC-130 and jets are going to be stationed at a nearby base for quick take off and refuling. The V-tol is our infil and extract but we also have the option of exfililng by sub. But that's only if we have to. Now, when we touch down we will be getting the Stryker and truck airdropped by the AC-130 nearby. They will be seperated about three clicks, so we will split into two teams. Alfa and Beta. Team Alfa will consist of me, Ghost, M200, and UMP45. Team Beta will consist of Soap, M4A1, and M16A1. Once we get to our respective vehicles, my team to the truck and team Beta to the Stryker this will be the plan; team Alfa will drive to a suspected hideout of Rorke and infiltrate it. Meanwhile team Beta will go with the Stryker to a supposed weapons stashe and destroy it, you will have full access to our arsenal in the skies. Now, once team Alfa secures the building if Rorke isn't there we exfil out of the window and parachute the hell out of there while also calling in the 105mm to level the building. And after that we will search the Grimm land until we find Rorke and once we do. We will kill him."

Soap: "Question."

Price: "Yes Soap."

Soap: "Why don't we just bring the whole thing to the ground?"