Rookies first day

All of you waked out and got into the elevator, once it was down you bolted out and into your room. You quickly tried to come up with a lesson idea.

M4A1: "Okay, what if we teach the the basics?"

UMP45: "Maybe some gun handling?"

(F): "Okay, okay. Calm down. First lets agree on one thing.. Fuck Ozpin for doing this on such short notice."

Team: "Agreed."

(F): "Now. Lets just start from the beginning. We'll tell them about what we do and how we do it. But while we're talking about that M200 can you go and draw up a pit?"

M200: "Like the old one?"

(F): "You know it."

M4A1: "The pit?"

UMP45: "What's that?"

(F): "You might not have run it since it was something that Price and Soap came up with, anyways. It's basically a course, you shoot hostiles, avoid shooting civilians, and try to get through as fast as you can."

UMP45: "Why would they shoot prisoners like that?"

(F): "No, not like that. We don't just bring in prisoners and use them for target practice."

UMP45: "Then what did you do?"

(F): "They are just metal plates that have images of people on them. Same with civilians."

UMP45: "Oh! Okay!"

M200: "This is harder then I thought, I can't remember it well."

(F): "Just take your time. It's fine."

M4A1: "I guess that's where you two met?"

(F): "Yup. In fact she was several seconds faster then me in almost everything. So one day I decided to see who this person was and well. When we met, we just hit it off. The best buds from the start."

M4A1: "I see~"

(F): "*Sigh* Oum damnit sis.. Anyways, lets get back on topic."

(F): "We'll talk about what it means to be a soldier, what you can and can't do, what it's like, and so on."

UMP45: "Can I teach hand to hand?"

(F): "Sure."

UMP45: "Yes! I'll crush them! Haha!"

(F): "Ummmm.. Try not to brake their bones."

UMP45: "No promises!"

(F): "Of course. Sis you can teach gun handling. Me and M200 will be in charge of stealth and the pit."

UMP45: "What after that?"

(F): "After that we'll be teaching how to clear rooms and the works."

M4A1: Sound like a plan."

M200: "It's done."

"