preface

i. i do not own Viktor Krum or any other Harry Potter character. All hp characters (unfortunately) belong to jk rowling. Only the characters created by me, such as the female lead and all other original characters that I introduce to the story, are owned by me. Go to the end of this preface to see me list down every character in this book that I own, in case you're confused. 

      ii. this book is set after goblet of fire but will not follow the exact timeline of the Harry Potter books or the exact information from them, I have changed a lot of the things as I have seen fit. Some information on Ilvermorny, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang, will be different to what you may already know/believe of them, but this is an alternate universe story, giving me the liberty to change things as I see fit.  

      iii. my other preface is that i am not well versed in all of the lore surrounding the harry potter verse, so please go easy on me lol. I haven't also read the older hp books in over a decade, but i'm pretty cognizant of most of everything if i do say so myself. 

      iv. trigger / content warnings for: dark magic, explicit language, death, blood and gore, gaslighting, manipulation, toxic characters, sexual content, slow burn, torture, xenophobia. I might add a strong trigger warning before some chapters if absolutely necessary. Also a major trigger warning for me butchering French in this book. I'm so sorry guys, I'm not French and I've been relying on online translators. Thus, I understand there will be a lot of mistakes, regardless of how hard I try. I'm hoping to find someone who can help me fix some stuff later on after I finish the book. But right now, please bear with it lol. 

      v. please note that romanticizing most aspects of this story is ill advised. Let me know anything that you might think is improper. Please don't be a ghost reader, comment, vote and let me know your feedback, it motivates and inspires me more than you would think. And please refrain form copying or plagiarizing the ideas, concepts, themes and characters in this book. 

act i started: 14th October 2022
act i ended: 9th August 2023
word count: 242,436

© DANIYAHWRITES | 2022