Competition Confession (part two!!)

this oneshot includes : (happy drake ending)

-drake (romantic- first angst, then fluff!!)

-jailey ( platonic/romantic-one sided, angst)

-Droey (romantic- toxic, breakup, angst.)

-Zia (platonic- angst)

-Lia x Drew (platonic-fluff)

word count: 1347

enjoy part two!!! 

--------------

Drew's pov: continuing after part one

      As Lia walked off, I was making my way to Zoey-to end it off with her.  The plan was working perfectly.  But what's the plan? It's simple. Lia would send herself the audio, and would show the full  recording to the club. She would apologize countless times, and if the club's as nice Jake says they are, then they should hopefully  accept the apology. We would both break off ties with Zoey, and after the competition we mention on how I also helped with this whole thing. Henry, Liam, and I all apologize, and hopefully  start getting along with the club. Therefore, getting rid of Jake's problems. We already explained this to Henry and Liam. We just need to go through with it.

      I was getting closer and closer to Zoey, who was on call with somebody. 

      "Yes please. Trust me Drew wont know." She was either talking to a sugar daddy, or a friend. I dont love the idea of her talking about me-but it doesn't matter.

     "Please?!!?!" She begged.

      "Hey babe!!" She jumped after I said that, "Oh!! H-hey Drewy bear!!" She laughed a bit, "Don't do that again!! You gave me a heart attack." Oh dont worry. I wont be doing that again. 

      "Yeah. Alright. Now we need to talk." She looked at me confused, "oh-alright? Let me just hang up.." and she hung up.

      "So, which sugar daddy was that?" I looked at her dead in the eye while saying that.

      "Oh- He's my newest one! He-" She cut herself off, and just stood there. In shock.

      I sighed. Ready to teach her a lesson, "Zoey. What you did was wrong. Infact- Most of everything you do is just crazy! You ruined Jake's life, you cheat, you do horrible things to your friend, you act like a child. I could go on- but I wont. We are breaking up."

      "But Drewy!"

      "No buts. Get everything that I've given to you  back to me by Monday. I need my money back." And I walk away.

Drew's pov: back to the present. (during the competition)

      "Darling when I'm fast asleep, I see this person watching me." Haily sang out. I must admit-they are good. Jake's voice had me in shock when I first heard it. The piano, the beats, the drums and guitar. They all fit together so well. It was incredible. 

      "Is it worth it? Is it worth it?" Jake started to sing once again, I swear he made eye contact with me. 

      "♪ Tell me is it worth it~ 🎶" Jake held the 'it' note for ever. And I just couldn't help but blush. He is another word for amazing. He is the best singer I have ever heard. He is talented, and handsome, he looks amazing in his suit, and I love him. Wait. I love him? ..That's- I'm not- ..

      "o-oh~.."  He took a breath. God. Why was that hot?  And he continued on with the song.

      "he's a he's a an angel. And I am just a boy- But he, he wants a lady.. and I'm just a line without a!" Wait. HE?