sick day !!

this oneshot includes : (drake is already together)

-drake (romantic- fluff!!)

-mentions of puke, nausia, sick stuff?? 

(writing this because im sick rn lmao)

word count: 294

enjoy !!!!!

-------------

      Jake sat on his bed, eyebags and all, sick. He had been coughing, throwing up, and sneezing since five a.m, and was willing to sell his soul to the devil to feel better. What made matters worse was that it's the weekend, and he had made plans.

      He hadn't been able to get back to sleep since when he first woke up, it was now seven a.m. And even though be knew that Drew wouldn't respond, because of how early it is, Jake decided to text him anyway, to cancel their plans. 

      'hey love! sorry but i can't do that date we had planned today, xx. '

      'maybe another time?? '  Is what Jake had typed out, and then he hit send. Almost immediately Drew responded.

      'u ok? why are you up so early?? Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)'  Which in response, Jake sent, 

      'I could ask the same thing about u... y r u up?           (๑•ૅㅁ•๑)' And then Jake added, 'Dont tell me u pulled another all-nighter. ಠ_ಠ'

      'you're avoiding my question. why are u awake?' and accepting defeat, Jake told Drew the truth.

      'diseased. dying. death. dead. (';Д;') '  And after a bit of waiting, Drew finally responded.

      'Heading over rn. Be there in a bit! xx' 

--------------

(end. honestly i have no clue how to finish this oneshot. the idea just popped in my head- and now here it is! if you want-you can continue this on your own story or something, because like i said- i have no clue how to finish this. if you do finish it in your own story-pls lemme know!! i wanna read it!!! byee )