"do you like me?"

this oneshot includes : (drake is not together)

(this is a alternate ending to the "Hypothetically, what if: episode six-not canon to the series at all)

-drake (romantic- fluff!!)

-henriam (platonic ?? romantic??)

-jamilly (platonic)

word count: 621

enjoy !!!!!

 ---------

      Henry and Liam exchange glances, then start talking," We'll leave you two alone- give you that time you need to talk about love~" They tease, laughing. Although-Liam does look like he means every word he says. I know that they're teasing, but I feel like I need to fight back, but Jake beats me. 

      "What? Nononono. We don't need alone time!" And in response, they just back away. We stand awkwardly for a bit, then Jake brings up the other night.

       "You know- you never answered my question.." huh?  I wonder what he means by that. 

      "What question?" I mumble, he takes a deep breath and goes pink. 

      "What-What if I did like you?" He stutters, and I can feel my cheeks burning. 'Is this a love confession?? Did Liam and Henry know about this?? Oh I cannot believe I'm doing this,'  I think to myself. 

     "Answer mine first- what if I liked you?" 

       He thinks for a bit, then speaks. "Then  I would.. i dont know, I would kiss you?" Kiss me??

     "Would  you kiss me?" I mumble, both of us are both red as fuck, and his eyes gaze down to look at my lips. 

      "Do you like me?" He asks, and I turn redder, and he does too. His eyes light up like that was the answer-and i look away.

      "Is- is that a yes?" Jake wonders, somewhat laughing. 

      "I mean- yeah I like you.. you're-you're my friend.." I mumer, still avoiding eye contact. 

      "Drew. You know what I mean." He says, grabbing onto one of my hands, and I decide against yanking it away, and let him hold on. Jake starts leaning in, getting closer to my face, which only makes me redder. He leans in and gives me a peck on the cheek, before leaning back.

      "I like you too," he says, smiling. I let go of his hand to place my own onto my cheek, lifting my gaze from the floor to his face. 

      "I- should probably break up with Zoey," I smirk, and he does to. "Oh man! I forgot about that bitch! Why do you even date her?" He immediately joins in on the laughter.

      "To hide my crush on you!!" I respond, still laughing. His eyes go wide, suprised about what I had just said. "W-What I meant was-! Uh-" and before I could explain myself, the pink haired devil ran up to him, hugging Jake from behind. 

      "Jake!! We need you in the music club. Right. Now!! You can talk to your emo boyfriend later." 

      Jake and I blush, " He is not my boyfriend!!" He says, then adds "yet." while winking at me. Milly looks so confused, but her face lights up and starts laughing. 

      "Oh man! Jake you're such a dork!!" She continues laughing, before turning to look at Jake. "But seriously, we need you. C'monnn" She grumbles, like a child. She and Henry would get along.. 

      "Yeah yeah.. See you later Drew?" He asks, and I walk up to him, leaning in, kissing him. "Yeah. See you. Have fun with your friends." I tell him while backing away, his smile gets even larger and he gets more pink, before Milly drags him away, teasing him. And I stand there, left completely alone-smiling. 

----------

(I honestly got this idea while writing "Hypothetically, what if?" episode six. I was fighting pretty hard to make this cannon, and I like it better as a oneshot! This is not canon to the series btw. Anyway that's it!! Farewell!!)