Keep me

Warm breath hit a gentle spot on her skin breaking her out of her slumber. She mumbled incoherent words under her breath and leaned against the soft pillow.

Feathery touch bristled on her stomach before tightening it around her waist even more. Soft movements behind her made the edge of her lips curve. A small smile formed on her face at the person who was clutching her to him like she was something precious. The warmth of his body and the pillows almost lulled her back to sleep until she could feel small kisses placed on her neck. A light giggle erupted from her at the ticklish sensation that seemed to reach her cheeks.

"Good morning love", he whispered in her ears. His deep voice slipped out making her shiver. An arm slipped around her waist and turned her to his chest. She could feel his eyes bore into her and it made her shy. Capturing attention was something she didn't like, it made her feel insecure....like everyone was scrutinizing all her blemishes.

A gentle hand on her chin broke her out of her thoughts. He lifted her face up to his level. It felt like her breath was knocked out looking at him. He was utter perfection. His fingers grazed her lips in a light feathery touch. She bit them unconsciously at his overwhelming gaze. Grey eyes that were staring into hers dropped to her lips, his eye brow furrowed at her action.

"Don't bite your lip", he said softly as he brushed slightly over the stinging part.
She found it hard to breathe as the air around them turned to a tenacious passion.

Desire swirled in their body and it felt like a powerful force was trying to connect them together. His eyes had taken a darker shade and his hands roamed to her femininity stroking it delicately, like she was a porcelain doll that would break with just a simple touch. Her breath hitched at the motion and a moan escaped her lips.

Without wasting a second, he plunged down and absorbed her mouth like a ravenous beast. Warmth crawled her entirety as his hold on her waist tightened. He pulled her close to him and nudged her head up to get more access all the while his touch burned her like it was ecstasy.

He was ecstasy.

Everything about him was. He was like a painting made just for her, where the swirls of coloured displayed his characters, where the sparks of tone gave view to his flaws. He was enchanting.

She pulled away when she couldn't breath and his lips followed her, still hungry to continue . A giggle left past her lips at his behaviour.

"I want a kiss", he mumbled. The overgrown man-child was demanding and the small pout on his face further added on to his cuteness.

Mischievously she pecked his lips once. A frown grew on his face at her actions.

"I want more".Need it", he grumbled lifting his finger and pointing towards his lips. Giggling at his actions, she closed her eyes as soon as her lips touched his, reveling in the feeling of being kissed by him. A smile formed on his face as he finally got what he wanted. They pulled away, their breathing in sync with each other.

"I have to go", he whispered softly stroking her rosy cheeks. Her heart thudded like it was getting beaten by a hammer as soon as he uttered those words. She knew he had to go one day but you never get used to time.

"I know.....can't you stay a little bit longer?", hope clouded her words as her eyes fell downcast nervously tracing the tattoos on his left clavicle. Uneasiness bubbled up in her chest at the fact they were going to be separated for a while. The anxiety was eating her alive and the days that led to today felt like it would drift away from the tip of her fingers. It honestly felt like a dream, a dream she didn't want to wake up from.