RWBY - [VOL 2 Episode 10] - Red Chicken and The Big Lizard

(top video for context on what is happening on RWBY's side)

The story starts with Hank stepping through the gate and being surprised by what's in it.

Matt: Okay this is all the way F**KED UP!

Matt: Welp, if I think what I think the bosses are going to be

Matt: Welp, if I think what I think the bosses are going to be. I'm gonna go to the volcano first. At least that guy is much easier compared to the monster that's going to be under that water.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some time of flying to the volcano. The boy has finally reached near it.

Matt: Alright, he should come out any second. Damn this place is hot, bad idea to wear a coat.

Then suddenly, a loud screech is heard, and the volcano soon erupted.

And out comes from the smoke and lava is a titanic dragon with the skeletal structure of a Pteranodon and magma-like skin serving as plate armor.

Matt: F**king... Called it...

[Rodan: Level 80 Boss]

[Skills]

- Super Sonic Flight

- Heavy Shockwaves

- Medium Regeneration

Matt: GHIDORAH!

Matt shouted and the large three headed dragon erupted from the shadows and roared at the dragon Kaiju.

Ichi: COME HERE YOU BIG STUPID RED CHICKEN!!!

Ni: YEAH MATE! YOU ARE GOING DOOOOOWN!!!

San: YEAAAAAAH! KEVIIIIIN!!!

Rodan and Ghidorah both clashed into each other and erupted into smoke. 

When the smoke dissipated, Rodan is seen backing up but with some scratches on its wings. But Ghidorah however is seen to be in much worse condition as it lost one of its head.