Chapter Three // Age 20

By the time the twins were 20 they already had two children. Deamon had found that he quite liked seeing Aerea swollen with his children. Despite his cruelty towards people he was nothing short of amazing with his children and wife. He loved them more than anything and was very over protective.

They lived in Dragons stone. Just the twins and there children. There dragons flying freely around the island. There life was perfect there was no one to disturb them and they could happily grow there family while there brother sat on the throne.

Aerea was sleeping soundly tired out after Deamon fucked her so hard she couldn't walk. Deamon however wasn't asleep he was to busy staring at her. Watching as she inhaled and exhaled every once in a while letting out a cute little snore which got Deamon laughing. He had a soft smile on his face as he rubbed her swollen belly. They were expecting there third children in a few short months. He turned away from his sister as the door opened and two sets of feet padded across the room. Soon two heads of white hair appeared and then violet eyes. Deamon smiled as his suns climbed onto the bed the oldest Daeron sat on his stomach while his little brother Aerys moved over to Aerea. He quickly cuddled into her and fell asleep.

Deamon let out a amused chuckle. Aerys was very much like Aerea he didn't like to talk and preferred the Comfort of touch when sad. "What's wrong little one" Deamon spoke in a quite tone as to not wake his wife or youngest son. "Aerys had a nightmare Papa. He was very upset and I wanted to make it better so we came here. Because Papa always protects us" Daeron spoke with Confidence as he looked up towards his father. Deamon gave him a soft smile as he spoke. "We'll done Sun. You are a very good boy and you're right I will always protect you and so will your Dragon Aaraxes. That is why you have to be kind to him and show him that you love him ok" Daeron nodded quickly. "Yes Papa I will. I love Aaraxes so much" Daeron quickly scrunched up his face. "Though not as much as Aerys. I don't love anyone as much as I love Aerys" Deamon stroked his sons hair with a loving smile. "I know little one. Come on let's go to sleep" Deamon said pulling his son down into his arms and falling asleep.

When Aerea woke in the morning she couldn't help the smile on her face. Seeing her brute of a husband with his arms wrapped around his little suns made her heart swell. Deamon's eyes cracked open and a smile grew on his face at his wife. "Good morning my love" Deamon spoke with a deep morning gruff that sent a tingle down Aerea spine and a twist in her stomach. If there suns weren't there she would have had him right then and there. Deamon quickly realised what she was thinking and sent her a wink while smirking. "Later my love. Our little suns need to get up and ready for the day" Aerea pouted at him but got up never the less. Deamon coxed there suns awake with kisses and promises of Dragon rides.

Soon the family were seated at the table having a breakfast worth of kings. Well they were princes and princesses so it made sense. As Aerea was about to take another bit of her bread a clatter of claws were heard and a little red dragon came racing into the room.

This was Aerys dragon Liraxes. He was a egg Miraxes laid from Caraxes. It seemed that the myth about dragons and there riders being the same was true in some sense anyway. The dragon was still only 3 years old the same age as Aerys he was about the size of a large dog and could still fit inside the castle. He would normally follow Aerys around like a lost puppy or play with Aaraxes who could no longer fit inside as he had grown quite big.

Aerys quickly got up running over to Lieaxes giving him lots of kisses. The Dragon pushed his snout into the boy puffing out hot air in a greeting. Aerea let out a little giggle which made Deamon smile. This really was peace.