A Tragedy

"King Orion Hightower, shoved a sword through his father's back, imprisoned his sister and took his niece and nephews into his custody, all to put his wife on the throne. There is no end to that type of love."
- Sir Jaime Lannister 'Kingslayer' to his twin sister the Queen Cersei Lannister.

" - Sir Jaime Lannister 'Kingslayer' to his twin sister the Queen Cersei Lannister

"Ao jurnegon gevie tubī issa jorrāelagon." (You look beautiful today, my love.) Orion smirked at the Princess the words of High Valyrian flowing effortlessly out of his mouth, his deep voice piercing the silence,

"Ao jurnegon handsome hae sȳrī, issa azantys." (You look handsome as well, my Knight.) Rhaenyra grinned her tantalising whisper echoing into his ear, the Knight gripped his Sword Vigilance, tighter veins protruding his hand,

"Aōha muñnykeā emagon requested aōha presence, princess, se aōha late naejot attend se byka council meeting ao kepa awaits ao." (Your mother has requested your presence, Princess, and your late to attend the small council meeting your father awaits you.) Rhaenyra scoffed humourlessly, meandering towards Alicent and the wheel house awaiting to escort her back to her home in King's Landing.

"Se byka council kostagon umbagon, issa muñnykeā concerns issa tolī." (The small council can wait, my mother concerns me more.) Orion chuckled heartily mounting his black steed.

"Olvie sȳrī, princess, se dāria awaits īlva." (Very well, Princess, the Queen awaits us.) Rhaenyra laughed quietly, now conversing with Orion's sister as they clambered inside the wheelhouse, beginning their journey.

"You know I don't like you flying, when I'm in this condition Rhaenyra." The Princess giggled sitting by her mother,

"You don't like my flying, while your in any condition." Orion stood stoic by the door to the Queen's chambers, his mind wandering until he caught the sound of the the Queen's greeting,

"Good morrow, Sir Orion." The Knight nodded towards his Queen a rare smile encasing his lips,

"Good morrow, my Queen." Aemma smiled gracefully at the Knight before returning her attention to her daughter, and Orion mind returned to mental preparations for the upcoming tourney.

He wore Hightower armour, as was his house, yet the Princess requested he adorn Targaryen armour for her. It divided him greatly, the Hightower green he usually wore taunting him, as was the Red and Black Dragon he had been gifted by the King. It wasn't until he approached a blacksmith with his dilemma that an armour unique to only Orion was crafted. Targaryen armour in the Hightower Green and Targaryen Black, he was so fond of wearing. Rhaenyra waltzed passed the Knight swaying her hips sensually as she passed him, he went to follow as was his duty, until the Queen beckoned him to her.