𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

|   RIGHT SHADE OF REVENGE    |

Hi!

Welcome to my ever-first book!

First off thank you sooooo much for checking my book out. It means a lot. Any support shown will be deeply appreciated.

This book will include some sentences that are in French, Italian, and Greek. 

I am including a few disclaimers that I really need you to read before you decide to start this book. Triggers warnings included.

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.

FEW DISCLAIMERS:

You MUST be above the age of 16+ to read this book. This book has a mature rating for a reason. 

Some of you will probably ignore it, you sneaky little buggers. Not gonna lie I did it too. And look where it got me, writing a book with the same disclaimers I ignored when I was below the right age. But if you do decide to read it and ignore the disclaimers don't blame it on me I warned you.

TRIGGER WARNING:

VIOLENCE

BLOOD

TORTURE

CHILD ABUSE

EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

SEXUAL CONTENT

DARK THEMES

1. Some characters from this book may not be as likable as you want them to be in the beginning, BUT there will be character development. They won't remain the same throughout the book and it's something you need to be patient with. They will annoy you with their actions, but you're not the only one, they annoy me too.

2. This is an enemies to lovers. This book is like a puzzle. The plot is thicker than it looks so if you think their actions toward each other aren't correct there is a deeper reason behind it.

3. There will be POV from both FMC and MMC and maybe rarely from other characters. I know I like seeing both sides of stories when I read so I will try my best to include both.

4. This book's category is romance, that's true. Keep in mind that this book is enemies to lovers so that means the romance will build up slowly, but that doesn't mean there won't be any steamy stuff.

5. Pictures used in this book are NOT mine, I do not claim them as my own. Credit to the rightful owners.

6. The aesthetics and the playlist will be in the next chapter. The playlist is available on Spotify.

UPDATES

I'm a high school student, not a full-time writer. That means I don't have a schedule for when I'm gonna publish new chapters. Overall this book will have slow updates.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram: @writtenbypaulina

TikTok@writtenbypaulina

Pinterest@paulinag__

DATES

STARTED: May 15, 2022

PUBLISHED: March 15, 2023

ENDED: –

I hope you enjoy it.