Chapter 16: Reversal

I was currently hiding behind a bookshelf, watching the scene play out. Honestly why do i feel like Bad luck follows me wherever i go.

''Sooo Old Zhen, Where is our payment this week?'' One thug asked.

So that old man was Zhen huh. Maybe if i save him i can ask bout those books.. more importantly where he got them.

''I-I havent realy made much sales these past few days, i only have gotten half of what the normal price is''

The thug smiled, as some of his compatriots started to walk around the store... i dont like where this is going.

''Oh well aint that sad, well we will come back another time then right boys?''

As one of the thugs then threw a bookshelf over, making it hit the ground. Before lighting it on fire with a lighter. The main thug grabbed Zhen by his neck lifting him to his level.

''Our boss doesnt do charity Zhen, we where so nice to give you a low price for our protection. And this is how you repay us?'' The thug said with a insulted tone.

From the looks of it there are only 6 of them, i doubt they have the braincells to set some people outside... then again from the looks of it they have been doing this for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

''I-I swear give me another d-day, Il get your payment for this week i promise!'' Zhen said, begging for another chance.

The thug grabbed a knife from the back of his belt ''Well, someone has to pay here. and since you are the only one here, i guess thats going to be you.''

He then pointed the knife at Zhen's throat. ''Goodbye old man'' The thug said with a grin, the knife inching closer and closer to his throat.

Untill it then stopped, a strange force pulling it back. Said thug being confused, he himself isnt hesitating what gives?

Untill the knife suddenly starts pulling back, going away from Zhen's throat. And instead at breakneck speed, stabbing himself in the chest.

''W-What the-'' 

*BANG*

The thug fell to the ground, bleeding out and dying. The rest of the gang was confused, not becouse of the gunshot but on why he stabbed himself.

''Hello there.''

A voice said from the back, as a thug then spun around with a knife in hand. His head was suddenly bashed in knocking him clean out.

Zhen, who just recovered from what just happened to him saw his savior. The boy from before who said he was just browsing, was now sporting a Sledgehammer and assault rifle.

''Man, how low you guys have sunk picking on people who cant defend themselves... Thats kind of sad if im being honest.''

The third and fourth of the group then rushed at Y/n thinking a pincer attack would work.. Untill they suddenly feel their knife pulling at them, As they then fly into each other at breakneck speeds. Knocking them out.

As their knifes had a electric current flowing through them. ''I realy hoped i could stay under the radar... I wanted to have some fun while i was here, But i guess its just business as usual.''

The 5th who was also the strongest of them all, threw his knife away. Instead going on the offensive with his bare hands.

''Huh, not so dumb as the rest huh... Well no matter.''