Chapter 03

Veronica's P.O.V.

My phone started ringing, I felt around for my phone until I found it. I answered it and said,

"Hello...?"

"Veronica, it's Barbara we are about 30 minutes away, we just were calling to see if you were up yet." Barbara laughed.

"No... I'm totally up and ready." I flipped off my covers and made sure I had everything packed.

"Veronica I can hear you pacing the room..." Abby joked.

"Whatever I'll see y'all in a bit." I hung up and change into something comfortable. I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs, I poured food in to my dog's bowl and he rushed over.

"Mornin' Bolt." I smiled and then got myself breakfast, most importantly some coffee. I played on my phone until I heard a car pull into my driveway. I walked outside, making sure to lock the house; I then joined Barbara and Abby in the car after throwing my bag in the back.

"Next we are going to Lacey's!" Abby yelled as she back up the car. Once we picked her up we were on the road to Detroit, Abby said it's only 2 and a half hour away. We stopped at the gas station, while Abby filled up her car Barbara and Lacey rushed inside to get something to drink for the four of us. They come back with an apple juice for Abby, a Pepsi for me, Lacey I guess convinced Barbara she needed a Monster and Barbara had a Sprite.

"Okay, who allowed Lacey to get a Monster?" I asked sarcastically.

"I did!" Barbara smiled. "Only cuz I wanted some as well!"

"No Monster for you." Lacey held it close to her. We laughed, we then left to Detroit. I put headphones in because Barbara and Abby were jamming to some random people that I didn't really know they sounded okay but it wasn't my taste, which led to me falling asleep.

I woke up to Lacey shaking me and saying,

"Veronica we got FOOD!" I nodded and asked what we got. Abby said we got McDonald's since it was the one place we could agree on. Barbara, since she was driving order like 6 boxes of the 20 piece Chicken McNuggets, a couple large fries, and water for Abby. The drive thru lady questioned us and told us we weren't going to eat all of them, which made Barbara laugh and she jokingly told her,

"This is my lunch; I'm going to another place for theirs." After a while we finally got our food and different dipping sauces.

"Guys how much longer?" I asked.

"Hmmm, probably about 45 minutes to an hour." Barbara estimated. I quietly ate my food and texted some friends from school, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a very familiar looking coffee shop.

"Guys we gotta stop!" I yelled.

"What? Wait, Why?" Barbara began to freak out.

"There's a Starbucks, I need Coffee!" I haven't stopped looking at the wonderful place.

"Veronica, you don't need Coffee right now, we just got food." Abby said. I wanted coffee, but I'll guess that will have to wait for now. This next hour in the car flew by and soon we would arrive at the hotel. Barbara parked and went inside to get the room keys. We all grabbed our bags and went inside; we waited for Barbara so we could go to the room. Eventually she walked over with four room keys.

"Room 318." She said handing us each a key. We took the elevator up to the 3rd floor, we found our room. I opened the door and walked in, the room itself looked very nice. It had two beds, a couch, a TV and a few other things we might need. I placed my bag on the floor and laid on the bed, I then sat up and looked at Abby.

"So what do we need to know for tomorrow?" I asked pondering the fact that this is going to be a lot of information. Abby and Barbara gave a basic run-down on each guy. Then we talked about tomorrow's plan, and Abby told us we should go to the Meet and Greet first and then go to watch them, but Barbara told us we had backstage passes, so will meet them either way. I loved how excited they were about this, they would get really excited and then they would question something, it made me want to ask about everything, to make sure they were okay.

We got room service for dinner and ended up watching movies until about 1:00 in the morning. Then we fought over which two would get the bed, Lacey and I ended up getting the beds tonight and Abby and Barbara got the pull out bed. We finally called it a night after that because we had a long day ahead of us.