Chapter 31

Hayes' P.O.V.

We had a couple days off from all the shows, and I'm extremely excited because my wonderful girlfriend, Tori is flying to Kentucky to visit . She is staying for at least two days, I know she'll be here in a hour or two. I have been pacing the hotel room that Nash and I shared for at least 30 minutes. I couldn't help it, I haven't seen Tori since school started up.

"Hayes, you need to stop stressing, it's just Tori." Nash stopped me in my tracks.

"What if there's another guy?"

"There isn't."

"What if she's still mad at me about the accident?"

"Haaass!"

"What if..." I was then cut off by Nash.

"If you ask another 'what if' question, I will not take you to the airport." He threaten. I sighed and left the room so I could hopefully clear me mind. I bumped into Gilinsky, who has also been aimlessly wandering the hotel as well.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"I'm just wondering about Lacey and how's she handling the whole wedding planning." He ran his hand through his hair.

"Doesn't she have Barbara, Abby, and Veronica helping her?"

"Yes." He simply said.

"Then why don't you fly her down and you two can do some planning for the next couple days." I offered to him, a smile slowly appear on his face. He then ran off to his and Johnsons room. Pretty soon it was time to go to the airport, I got Nash then we called a cab.

Victoria's P.O.V.

I looked back at all the people flood out of the plane, I grabbed my backpack. Since I know Hayes and Nash weren't here yet so I went or to the food court to grab a bite to eat. I stopped at Taco Bell, I ordered a couple of tacos and a baha blast freeze. By the time I finished, I got a text from Hayes. I walked over to the spot he said he was. I snuck up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Tori!!" He turned around smiling at me.

"Man, I need a girlfriend." Nash sighed. I laughed at Nash, Hayes grabbed my backpack and held on to my hand. We made it back to the hotel, the others guys and I probably talked for a good couple of hours.

"Oh, umm I'll be back!" I kissed Hayes cheek and ran around the corner. Before I hit the elevator button I heard Dillon say,

"So this is it."

"This is the ring?" Taylor asked.

"Yep!" That's all I heard until the elevator doors slide open.