📼

Suggestions:

- Baskerville Font (As big as you want)
- Dark mode
- Comments for parts
- Pointing out Typos and other mistakes

『••✎••』

Warnings | Triggers:

- Blood | Gore: Descriptions of these along with artwork will be present.

- Psychological illnesses: Descriptions and characters with these are present.

- Highly illegal actions: These are fictional and shall not be replicated.

- Profanity: If you aren't comfortable with these we apologize.

- Suicidal messages and/or thoughts: Please call a suicidal hotline if you are feeling suicidal. We care for everyone's safety. <3

『••✎••』

Key details:

- Reader's name will have a ______. This helps with fitting everyone into the story.

- Reader's pronouns will also have a __. We will clarify the pronoun if it's needed but hopefully it isn't too confusing for you all.

- The gang will have more facial movements than the original models. This is a personal choice but it'll be a bit harder to explain expressions. We can totally make an alternate version of the book to be more original. <3

- We make all the artwork in this book (besides the occasional aesthetic patterns). We ask you don't use, trace, repost, recolor, or anything of the sorts without permission. This goes with our writing as well, we don't appreciate it.

-All author notes will be labeled with a cassette tape (📼) but don't skip all of them. Some will be special.

- We don't tolerate anything harmful towards others or towards us. If we spot rude | hateful things you will be asked to leave and will be blocked or reported. We don't play around.

- Updates will be random due to school | motivation. Please don't spam us asking for updates.

- Love the book and our artwork? Then tell us! We love to hear the feedback. <3

『••✎••』

Oc's Present:

- Ellie the Sheep: A celestial sheep based animatronic, that runs the new and improved Skating Rink and occasionally fills in for bands members if one is out of commission. Can access all the cameras in the faculty and along with all animatronic blue prints, can make repairs to the others if technician is out. Gets called the mother of the group due to always taking care of the others with the tenderness of a mother.

- E:  Night-time and day-time worker for the company. Works as the technician and many other occupants due to an incident with the last position. Friends with Vanessa and most of the other staff, especially the band members including the daycare attendants. Gets pretty quiet with new people but warms up after a while, once you get to know them they can be chaotic sometimes but generally don't mind helping out. Doesn't like others to know their actual name, so they prefer to be called E.

『••✎••』

Our socials:
- Instagram: twilight1501
- Discord: Twilight The Fox#9745
- Amino: TwilighttheFox
- Wattpad: Your already here silly.