1

THIS STORY ISN'T EDITED MEANING THERE ARE MISTAKES. BAD GRAMMAR, & MISSPELLED.

THIS STORY IS THE FIRST ONE I EVER WROTE ABOUT HEMIANOPIA 

THIS IS MY 1ST NESTOR OCETEVA STORY

THIS STORY WILL OR MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING

-DETAILED DIRTY SEX

-ADULT BREASTFEEDING

-ANAL (ANULIGUS)

-BLOOD

-DRUGS

-DEATH

-PTSD

POSSIBLY MENTIONED

RAPE

GANG

MISSCARAGIE

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT COULD OR WILL BE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY DO GO PAST THIS PART.

YOU COMPLAIN AFTER BEING WARNED YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED AND YOU'LL BE MUTED

P.S-

this is Gunner

______________________________________________________________________________

I had served my country for over ten years. it was during my last tour overseas that I lost half my sight. After I woke in the VA the military gave me badges of honor, a purple heart, and other things for bravery. I then was given an honorable discharge and they allowed me to have Gunner since it was his time to retire after being by my side for over ten years. 

I had trained Gunner on how to help me with navigating some things that I couldn't see. and how to do other things that I'd need help with. see I'm not fully blind thank God. but there is a limit to what I can see, so I can't drive. 

After I had left the military I decided I wanted to live somewhere that would hopefully be relaxing. 

but when I chose a certain part of Cally I didn't know that I'd be finding the love of my life, the father of my kids, and Gunner's dad. 

I had moved to Santro Padre and got myself a house with a big backyard so Gunner could run around.

It was roughly three months in that I met Nestor. 

We seemed to hit it off rather well and have been seeing each other for half a year now.

he helps me in ways that Gunner can't help me when it comes to certain things. 

the two of us know how to handle PTSD when it happens and Nestor is a big help when I have dreams as if I'm on the front line or the reoccurring dream that is a nightmare of the day I lost half my vision from an enemy bomb.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter lengths vary & I'm not sure how long this story will be