8

After things between Nes and I cleared up and everything got back in working order we made up for so much lost time and had hell of a makeup sex.

Which brought me to where I am now. six months pregnant and loving every minute of it.

Nes and I were a bit worried when we discovered I was pregnant due to my miscarriage from sist. But after long evaluations and plenty of check-ups, the doctor assured us that. our baby was fine and there was nothing in my body that was gonna cause a miscarriage.

So we took this pregnancy as a miracle. and we made sure everything was as it should to keep this pregnancy healthy.

I was eating right, exercising, keep track of anything that I thought or Nes thought should be watched and mentioned to the doctor.

Gunner is very very protective of me now that I'm pregnant. he hardly lets anyone around me. which half the time pisses Nes off.

When it came to sex Ness was a bit hesitant. so I had questioned the topic when we went for a check-up. and the doctor told me sex was perfectly fine.

since he was reassured that he could fuck me. Nes does just that, and let me tell you he does me so good I see stars by the time he's done with me.

when he found out we were having twins his eyes got wide and I chuckled telling him it was a baby for him to hold and me. so both of us wouldn't b lonely if the other was holding a baby.

Nes took it upon himself to decorate and set up the nursery. he made sure I stayed away from the fumes and anything that could bother my pregnancy.

Mickey and Emily had thrown us a baby shower and gave us some tips on what first-time parents experience. 

now here we are three months away from our fraternal twin's arrival and we've come up with names, we've done everything to prep for their arrival. 

I looked at Nes as we sat in the living room with him between my legs as I was playing with his wild hair.

"I hope one of our babies has this wild hair" I tell him

"why?" he asked

"cause its beautiful" I tell him

"its a pain in my ass" he replied

"yet you've never cut it or gotten rid of it" I replied

"it has its days where I wanna just cut all of it till I have a buzz cut," he says

"then what would I hold as you feasted on my pussy?" I asked

He turned and looked at me.

"nothing," he says

"Exactly" I replied

 he jumps up and scoops me up and carries me off upstairs before laying me on the bed removing move wedges and bunches up my dress opens my legs and lays there licking and sucking my pussy.

"oh you mother fucker." I moaned

he smirked knowing that I cant fist his hair while he's going down on me.

"you just wait I'll get re....." I lost all forms of my words be he pushed two fingers inside of me as he sucked my clit and fingered me.

I arched and bucked my hips as I fisted the sheets.

"no te detengas" I begged

he reached up and pushed my straps down and started playing with my boobs making my milk leak out.

I came multipole times in his mouth and on his fingers before he pulled away moved over me carefully and latched on to my tit drinking my breastmilk.

I fisted his hair and moaned as I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure he was giving me.

"oh... papi" I moaned

I sucked his fingers that were inside me as he switched boobs and drank from the other one.

"fuck me please" I begged

He pulled fully back and stripped down before he got back in me with me and carefully moved me onto my hands on knees before slipping inside of me.

my eyes rolled back and I gripped the fuck outta the pillow as I started pushing back to get Nes to move.

"hazme el amor" I tell him

He held my hips as he slowly started moving inside of me.

I lift up and wrapped my arm around his neck as he held my stomach and tit in his hands while he fucked me so damn good I coated his cock countless times.

" te sientes increíble" he whispered against my shoulder

couldn't form proper words or even a sentence to reply to him. my whole body was too lost in erotic pleasure.

we spent the rest of our time making love till we all but crashed out on the bed.

______________________________________________________________________

no te detengas- dont stop

hazme el amor- make love to me

te sientes increíble- you feel incredible