Epilouge

being a mother of twins is one hell of a job. and me having limited vision makes it a hard job. but it's something I'm not complaining about nor would I ever change.

Cora and Lorcan came into this world a couple of days after they were due. which worried Nes and me but the doctor had assured me that it's perfectly normal for babies to go past their due date.

When we both saw our son and daughter we were beyond excited and totally in love.

when Gunner met his new humans he made it his mission to protect them.

 and if ever Cora or Lorcan was crying and either me or Nes didn't go to them Gunner came running and would tung on our clothes till we would go check on the babies and see what was wrong.

Every time one of us has the babies Gunner is sitting guard making sure that nothing interferes or attempts to bother the babies.

as Cora and Lorcan got older Gunner was there to help them along the way. he allowed them to steady themselves on him when they would try to walk. he would allow them to hold his tail if they fell down and were trying to get back up.

Nes and I would practically show our babies off and just gloat at the thought that we finally had our babies and we are a happy family.

things with the Cartel went sour so Nes got out since Mickey all but vanished. 

our lives have turned out pretty damn good. 

yea we still have disagreements and misunderstanding that hurts each other. but we never go long periods of time without talking it out and fixing things.

I am beyond happy with the life I have. and though I've got limitations on what I see, I've got no complaints.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: there it is the end of my 1st Nestor Oceteve story.

thank you for the votes and views.