Little blue eyed

A/N: Hi my beautiful lovelies! Here's another au. This one is short, and filled with fluff. Its wholesome and just heart melting. I love writing this one because I'm really imagining what ZARRY could've been if they have a son. And yes, I also read one request about zarry having a baby so here it is!!

So to add up to your imagination, this is what they're little boy looks like and yes, that's Niall Horan. The cute boy is Niall Horan 😍 Oh my god imagine them being a family, they're soooo adorable!

 The cute boy is Niall Horan 😍 Oh my god imagine them being a family, they're soooo adorable!

Zarry manip by yours truly! And guys, I'm also back on twitter with the handle ZARRYCUPPPICAKE. This was my handle before my account got suspended...but the only difference is, the first one has only two P's while this one has three P's. I could never let go of this handle. Its too cute 🥹

Okay I won't take much of your time, I will let you guys read away! ❤️

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

Marriage is the most sacred moment in our lives.

Imagine being tied to a person who you're going to spend the rest of your life with?

Imagine building a life with that person, creating your own home, building your own family and face challenges and obstacles together?

Harry Styles didn't really thought all of this...he really didn't.

Zayn was his boyfriend for six years and those six years, they've been happy. Well not all the time since they also experience hurdles in their relationship. Somehow, they conquered all of it. As long as they have trust, communication and understanding, they will face all the storms that will come their way and will win it.

And on the day on their sixth year anniversary, Zayn prepared a special place for them. You see, they've met at Uni and Harry was studying education while Zayn was studying fine arts. Both are in different colleges but fate brought them together when they bumped into each other on Freshmen opening party. Harry wasn't attracted to Zayn at first but Zayn, hell, he was all over Harry.

When Harry's green eyes met Zayn's hazel eyes, Zayn instantly got captivated.

Zayn introduced himself to Harry but Harry didn't say his name right away. He even pushed him to Louis, his best friend since high school, who's also taking up education. Zayn got to know Louis first but he wasn't interested in him like he was with Harry.

Louis and Zayn became friends and every time Louis and Harry was on their vacant time, Zayn would be there, to spend his time with them. And because Zayn had been spending a lot of time with them, Harry finally speak to Zayn and told his name. The two began to form a bond as friends and also began to open up with their lives. Even though they're now friends and Zayn tried to court Harry, the curly wasn't buying it. He brushed off all of Zayn's gifts and romantic gestures because Harry doesn't have any plan on having a relationship. He wanted to focus on his degree and graduate.