In the dark

A/N: Hey guysss guess who's back? OMG I missed you all and sorry for not updating my stories since I'm busy with life and all. But even though I've been hiatus for a long time, it's good to see your positive comments on each of my stories! You guys are awesome

Now for my next one shot, the idea came from my crazy head and this is my first time writing a vampire au, yep, that's right A VAMPIRE AU! And please I know some of you are expert on how this vampire thing works so please if you see some nonsense written in my au, just comment the right term or whatever so that I'll know it and will improve it.

And lastly, THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LIKES AND READS LIKE OMG I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPIER WITH ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK! Thank you my lovelies! ❤️

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

It was 10 year ago when Zayn saw his father died right in front of him. No, it wasn't natural death, it was murder. Zayn was only 12 when he saw Yaser, his father instantly lied on the ground with blood coming out from his neck and believe it or not, Zayn saw a vampire sucked the life out of his father.

At first, Zayn can't believe that Vampires exists, of course, Zayn's a wide reader and vampires are just myth but seeing one, Zayn's whole body just stilled and he can't even move to do something to save Yaser. 12 year old Zayn stood still with his eyes widened and his entire body shaking. After the incident, Zayn can't move on and promised himself that he'll avenged Yaser. The vampire that killed his father was swift that Zayn didn't even saw what it looked like, the only trail he'd left was his scent, a scent that smelled like watermelon. Sweet and juicy watermelon.

10 years had past and Zayn already killed a number of vampires he'd trailed. He became a vampire hunter, secretly killing vampires out from human's sight. Juggling being a vampire slayer and a uni student is Zayn's life now and so far, he's surviving it.

"Hey Zee, look what I've got!" Louis, Zayn's roommate and best friend since freshman college was grinning at him with his hands hidden behind his back "What you got Lou?" Zayn asked rolling his eyes because Louis, well, he usually turns into a child every time he's excited. Louis grinned some more as he held out his hand and showed Zayn a paper "Alpha Rho invited us!" Louis cheery said wiggling his eyebrows "The frat? Invited us? For a party?" Zayn answered as Louis nodded his head many times. He walked closer to Zayn and showed him the paper again "Why would they invite us? I mean, we've been in this Uni for 3 years but none of them gave interest on us" Zayn questioned and its true, the Alpha Rho is a well known frat group in the Uni. Everybody loves them and not just the students but also the professors, maybe because the frat head is kind and so humble.

Yeah, Liam.

He's the frat head and he has the softest heart. He's big and tough on the outside but he's soft hearted. Louis tried to get his attention once but Liam just gave him a smile and didn't even said a word to him. You see, Louis and Zayn belonged to the outcast students. Zayn doesn't have friends because he's so focused on hunting and slaying Vampires and attachment is the downfall of every plan but he made friends with Louis though because Louis is carefree and doesn't question Zayn's whereabouts.

"You know Liam right? The head of the frat? He just gave me this" Louis answered "He gave you the paper, just like that?" Zayn asked as Louis nodded his head "I think its a party for all? That's why we're invited?" Louis answered with confusion or where Zayn thought that Louis' pretended he was confused why Liam suddenly gave him the paper. Zayn shrugged and turned around "So we're going right? Its tonight!" Louis excitedly said as Zayn went towards his desk and fetch his backpack "Um.....I don't know. You should go....I have uh, errands tonight"