Skateboards and Tutu's

A/N: Okay this idea is by yours truly. I thought of this idea when I saw Harry wearing a fucking tutu on SNL. Of course, it will be a wholesome story and very fluffy and I just hope you guys will love it!

check out the manip related to this:

Anyway, enjoy this au!

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

Harry Styles came from a wealthy family─ His Mum manages their family restaurant while his Father owns a real estate company. All of his parents' hard work are all for Harry and their business will be passed on to him but Harry doesn't want his parents businesses, he wants to dance; specifically Ballet. But his parents forbid him to pursue being a ballerina because Harry's a boy and they say boys shouldn't dance Ballet because it's weird and unusual. Harry hated it every time they tell him that but Harry's a hard headed boy so he keeps on dancing because dancing ballet is his passion.

"Harry Styles!" Anne sternly said as he saw Harry on their empty room prancing into the nutcracker soundtrack. Harry spun around seeing his Mother with a pissed off expression "What did I told you about dancing Ballet?" Anne asked as she went towards the speakers where Harry's phone is attached and turned off the music. She face his son and crossed her arms on her chest "I told you to stop─"

"─to stop dancing. Yeah, I heard it couple of times already!" Harry barged in as he sighed and went over to his phone and grabbed it. Anne looks at him and shook her head "You have a wide future ahead of you Harry. You should be studying how to be the next CEO and not to be a ballerina" Anne said as Harry rolled his eyes and pocketed his phone.

He faces his Mum and sighed again "I'm going out" Harry responded as Anne scoffed "You're always like this, escaping when we're talking about business!" Harry shook his head as he walk past his Mother but Anne held his elbow and spun him around "Don't walk away from me" Anne hissed "You won't get anywhere with just dancing ballet! You're a man for chrisakes!" Anne added as Harry controlled his temper. Sure, his Mum's sometimes bitchy but he still loves her and respects her "Mum, a man can dance ballet" Harry said and this time, its Anne's turn to roll her eyes "I'm not in the mood to study business so please, let me be" Harry said as he brushed off his Mum's hand from his elbow and left the room.

Harry walked through a large hallway from their house and exited through main wooded door and before going out, he was met their butler, Michael.

Michael had been the Styles' butler since Harry was born and he's like Harry's second Parent or where Harry much prefer Michael to be his parent than his own parents "Where are you going, Harry?" he asked as Harry hold the golden doorknob "Please tell Paul to prepare my car...I'm going out" Harry responded as Michael hesitantly nodded "Trouble with your Mum again?" Michael asked as Harry pouted and open the door "I need to unwind...I'll wait for my car outside" Harry answered as he stepped out of the house and closed the door.