zarry christmas special

// A/N: Hey guys! So I made a new zarry prompt which is a christmas special since its nearing christmas! This is just another one of my imagination as Zayn and Harry having a small family. And take note, this isn't related to the other prompt I made titled the little blue eyed where zayn and Harry are also a family. This one's different. I just love combining Zarry + Niall as a small family.

Anyway, enjoy this one and Merry Christmas my beautiful lovelies! ❤️

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

ZARRY CHRISTMAS

Zayn and Harry are married for 2 years and have an adopted child age 4 and named him Niall Styles-Malik. A happy married couple with a beautiful son. People adored them because of how vibrant and in bliss they are but not all couple are always happy, right?

Harry and Zayn argue too and not just some petty arguments but a big one. Its about Zayn's job and the people around him.

You see, Zayn works as a real estate agent and he's well known too. His name is always all over the business billboards and news because of his spot on talent and skills on doing business and tending to buyers.

Harry doesn't mind his husband's sort of 'fame' since what he does brings in money that pays their house, bills and other expenses. Harry is Zayn's number one supporter and Zayn is happy that his husband got his back no matter what because after all, they vowed on their wedding day 'through thick and thin' and 'til death do us part' and Harry is going to keep that promise.

All was well with the couple not until Zayn's office began to hire new employees and those new employees were mesmerized by Zayn's beauty.

Sure Zayn never hides his wedding ring and he always brag that he's married to the most beautiful man but some people really don't care about his relationship status. As long as they want Zayn, they'll do everything.

The first flirt attempt with Zayn was with his new hire secretary. The woman in her 20's was hired by the company to assist Zayn on his job but the woman have an other jobs in mind. She flirted with Zayn, always wearing short skirt, always wearing plunging neckline shirt that highlights her cleavage and always wearing high heels that will highlight her legs. Zayn was naive when his secretary started give motive but Harry knows. Oh he knows.

It was a company event when Harry first met his new secretary and the woman seriously gave him an attitude. Harry wasn't bothered at first but as the party goes, he instantly knew that this woman hates him and that's because he is Zayn's husband.

Harry also seen how the woman stole glances at his husband and that Zayn doesn't seem to care so Harry didn't bother asking Zayn about it. As times goes by, Harry's instincts are eating him and he can't take knowing that the woman is doing some crazy shit to his husband so he asked Zayn to changed his secretary.

Zayn was confused at first why Harry suddenly requested to change his secretary. He thought he get along well with her since he saw them smiling at each other at the company party.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" Harry asked back as they were at their dining room, having dinner with Niall on Harry's side, helping him with his food "Why do you suddenly want me to changed secretary?"

"Its obvious isn't it?"

"What is?" Harry rolled his eyes at Zayn "that woman is in love with you! Can't you see?" Harry replied back, holding himself back not to yell because of Niall "Dada? Papa? Why are you fighting?" The little boy asked as Harry instantly looks at his son "Oh no honey, we're just talking...now, I want you to go to your room. Wait for me there, we're going to brush your teeth and will read you a bed time story after"